Class of 2018 - OL Junior Uzebu (GA) Verbal to West Virginia | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Junior Uzebu (GA) Verbal to West Virginia

The numbers on the WVU jerseys are supposed to evoke the pickaxes of West Virginia coal miners.
Not sure if serious. That is oddly plausible. Not recognizable, but plausible.

Anyone else notice that on his tweet about decisions yesterday the location indicator said Brampton, Ontario?
I didn't until you mentioned it, but it is one of those things that makes you say ummmmm. lol This would be a big feather in our hat to get this kid.

His recent follows on twitter. Some wvu and a bunch of cuse. Guessing wvu, but ya never know.

I think Babers was done at ESPN by 3:30. He could have flown back and met with Junior on Monday evening.

I don't think Dino met with him which makes me think he is picking WVU. We shall see

I don't like the fact that Dino was not there for his unofficial visit. But dam does Dino have to be there for every kid to commit ?

He's a great closer but come on

I don't like the fact that Dino was not there for his unofficial visit. But dam does Dino have to be there for every kid to commit ?

My understanding is that his visit was from Monday into Tuesday. Babers was back so do we definitely know he didn't meet with Babers.

And their teeth
Someone from WV read your post...sorry, had someone from another state read the post to them...and said: "What's teeth mean?"
The person reading the post responded: "That's the plural word for tooth."
And said West Virginian, looking confused, asked: "You can have more than one????"

The recruits you are trying to get, YES, If that is what it takes to get the kid to commit, definitely.

My understanding is that his visit was from Monday into Tuesday. Babers was back so do we definitely know he didn't meet with Babers.

I hope that is the case but you look at the kid's tweets. He tweeted Monday evening that he had a great visit at SU,sounded like it was over already. It is a tweet in page 2 of this thread

I hope that is the case but you look at the kid's tweets. He tweeted Monday evening that he had a great visit at SU,sounded like it was over already. It is a tweet in page 2 of this thread
It's a tweet... who knows. He hasn't said much about the visit to the media...at least nothing I have read.

It's a tweet... who knows. He hasn't said much about the visit to the media...at least nothing I have read.
He didn't stay overnight from what I heard, and didn't meet Dino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom