Class of 2022 - OL Savion Herring (NJ/JUCO) Portal from Tennessee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OL Savion Herring (NJ/JUCO) Portal from Tennessee

Does this kid have any other offers?
From his Twitter I see:

Syracuse, Iowa St, ODU, Missouri, MTSU, UCONN, Temple, Toledo, Kent St., Buffalo

Looks like Syracuse, Iowa St, Missouri are the only P5's.

From his Twitter I see:

Syracuse, Iowa St, ODU, Missouri, MTSU, UCONN, Temple, Toledo, Kent St., Buffalo

Looks like Syracuse, Iowa St, Missouri are the only P5's.
If he wants to play big time football and stay near home, there is only one choice.

IMO if he's saying he can play all five positions you pitch him on the chance he will get a look at all of them.
I say you pitch him on being a 1 man oline. If he can play all five positions that frees up a lot of bodies to get down field. Lets see opposing secondaries cover 8 WR sets!

Big miss. We had this one in the bag at one point. Hard to beat out a SEC team
If there was NIL tampering I wish we'd go after it. But not sure what the enforcement options even are. If there were a viable hammer, it'd be cheaper to hire a PI to uncover the tampering than to play that rat race BS.

Do we even have a scholarship left for a 2022 player? I assumed the QB took the last one that we were t giving to a PWO

Do we even have a scholarship left for a 2022 player? I assumed the QB took the last one that we were t giving to a PWO
Good point. There's always players we don't know that are leaving. The staff will make room for a someone they think can help.

Ya. We aren’t going to win many of them against SEC teams. Especially when we consistently put up losing seasons.

This is one where this guys patience paid off.
Yup. I had him penciled in as the starting center for next season.

We might have to make do with what we have on the roster today. Could be a chance for a freshman to step up and win a job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom