Class of 2016 - OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St

lots of chatter that Reese is headed to Miss St. and TC Palm reported that Miss St offered his younger brother, 2018 prospect David Reese, 2 days ago. Probably on the Stewart in-home. dkks.

lots of chatter that Reese is headed to Miss St. and TC Palm reported that Miss St offered his younger brother, 2018 prospect David Reese, 2 days ago. Probably on the Stewart in-home. dkks.

Yeah, as much as I try to be optimistic with SU recruiting, this one always felt like a Miss St. win.

Not stealing Babers shine. We'll be alright with icing on the cake this go round ;).

I understand that MSU offers pre-med programs as well. So we don't even have the program advantage.

Miss St offers biological sciences or microbiology degrees for premed. I remember taking some similar pre-med courses way back when at SU in a crazed moment of thinking I wanted to go in that direction.

Not stealing Babers shine. We'll be alright with icing on the cake this go round ;).
Hope so, looks like Reese and Killins are most likely out at this juncture. It could be B-list time to fill out the class

He's not coming to Syracuse. Bag man got him.
Might be catching up with Ole Miss...they just got hit with 30 violations in football and 2 other sports...

What does this have to do with Mississippi State?
absolutely nothing. probably won't even hurt Ole Miss that bad either. Mostly in other sports besides football.

OrangeXtreme said:
What does this have to do with Mississippi State?

Got my shady SEC bag men mixed up. Sorry ;)!

This may be a blessing in disguise. If Dino is looking for big and athletic lineman, this kid may only check one of those boxes. It's easier to tack on weight than get rid of it. It rather save the scholly for next year's top 40 class

This may be a blessing in disguise. If Dino is looking for big and athletic lineman, this kid may only check one of those boxes. It's easier to tack on weight than get rid of it. It rather save the scholly for next year's top 40 class
we don't get chances for 4 star lineman all that often.

4 star in one system may be a 3 star in another system
Great point

But this would be a statement recruit ... beating out $EC Mi$$ $t and F$U for the cherry recruit would be the launching pad for 2017 in terms of expectations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom