OL Tyler Magnuson transfers to St Thomas (Div 1) | Syracusefan.com

OL Tyler Magnuson transfers to St Thomas (Div 1)

Maybe going back closer to home? He had decent offers out of HS

Currently only 12 OL on the roster / committed for 2023 (not counting Wes Hoeh for now or Vet since he walked on Sr. Day).

This is unexpectedly a position to watch late in the recruiting cycle.
They offered a few transfers and at least one JUCO in the last few days. Makes sense they are trying to be aggressive.

Currently only 12 OL on the roster / committed for 2023 (not counting Wes Hoeh for now or Vet since he walked on Sr. Day).

This is unexpectedly a position to watch late in the recruiting cycle.
Could kind of see this coming with the new, current offers out to High Schools Seniors, JUCOs, and Grad Transfers in the last couple of weeks. They are being aggressive in immediately upgrading the offensive line.

He's a 2020 who I believe was never able to take an OV because of the Covid year rules. Not a good way to choose a school.
Coach Schmidt came in 2021. Guessing there was a mismatch in what he looks for and what Tyler brings to the table.

I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Ironically, he is from a western suburb of Minneapolis.

Timing is everything.

Mass exodus?
Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I thought this kid might be a beast when he signed.

Same -- also paid attention to him, since his HS was about 2 miles from where I live. Bummer.

But paves the way for him to replaced by a proven commodity at OL. Need to upgrade there. Massively.

We’ll see how good of an OL recruiter the Shredder is.

Another victim of the dreaded end of the season talk ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom