Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

john brewer*savage* ‏@bambrewer 1m1 minute ago

Got so nervous it didn't fax I sent it twice sorry for jamming the fax guys!

LOL.

BTW, are PDFs considered legal or do that have to be a facsimile?

Is Shy going to take 6 hours this summer?

I believe the 6 hrs is mandatorily for freshman to free up time in fall semester.either way he will take classes this summer.
No it has to be a fax for the time stamp.

From the National Letter of Intent website:

• Is it permissible to submit the NLI to the instituion by fax or electronically?

Yes. When you sign the NLI you enter into an agreement with the institution. Fax and email only represent the means by which you transmit the NLI. Accordingly, an NLI transmitted electronically is permissible. Be sure to follow the institution's instructions for signing and returning the NLI and athletics aid agreement to the institution. It is important that you keep a copy of the NLI and athletics aid agreement for your records.

From the National Letter of Intent website:

• Is it permissible to submit the NLI to the instituion by fax or electronically?

Yes. When you sign the NLI you enter into an agreement with the institution. Fax and email only represent the means by which you transmit the NLI. Accordingly, an NLI transmitted electronically is permissible. Be sure to follow the institution's instructions for signing and returning the NLI and athletics aid agreement to the institution. It is important that you keep a copy of the NLI and athletics aid agreement for your records.
Hadn't seen this... Coaches didn't give us that option. Would have made my morning better lol

I believe the 6 hrs is mandatorily for freshman to free up time in fall semester.either way he will take classes this summer.
No it has to be a fax for the time stamp.

Bams

I think you're right.

When's Shy supposed to report?

Sorry about the chat last night by the time we got home and got JJ settled my phone died. I went to grab the lap top and it was dead. I just went to bed. If anyone had any questions you want shy to answer for you just post them here and I will get the answers and post a reply. Sorry again

Sorry about the chat last night by the time we got home and got JJ settled my phone died. I went to grab the lap top and it was dead. I just went to bed. If anyone had any questions you want shy to answer for you just post them here and I will get the answers and post a reply. Sorry again

LOL. No problem. I think a lot of us just went to bed.;)

Started back to the gym last night with Shy he has been working out at school with the track team but feels its not enough. I saw the other night Clausman posting his dead lift and him Shy were going back and forth about how much weight they can do. So I will be posting videos of Shy lifting probably starting next week. I know all the kids have got the workout plan for Cuse so I think I will see if we can get a little friendly competition going between offense and defense. Im counting on your son bcubs to help put the defense over the top.

Started back to the gym last night with Shy he has been working out at school with the track team but feels its not enough. I saw the other night Clausman posting his dead lift and him Shy were going back and forth about how much weight they can do. So I will be posting videos of Shy lifting probably starting next week. I know all the kids have got the workout plan for Cuse so I think I will see if we can get a little friendly competition going between offense and defense. Im counting on your son bcubs to help put the defense over the top.

We'll do our best. Just started working out, too, after a year's hiatus. Steven's power lifting training isn't going to be that intense right now because of the BB state semi-finals. Would think, though, that by the end of June, Steven will be up to a 400+ bench and 600+ squat. Deadlift should be somewhere in the 550 range, and the power clean somewhere above 315.

Running will be covered, too. Steven's BB coach has them running all the time. He might get down to a sub 4.8 40 (hand timed). At the least, he should be able to routinely break 5.0 seconds.

We'll do our best. Just started working out, too, after a year's hiatus. Steven's power lifting training isn't going to be that intense right now because of the BB state semi-finals. Would think, though, that by the end of June, Steven will be up to a 400+ bench and 600+ squat. Deadlift should be somewhere in the 550 range, and the power clean somewhere above 315.

Running will be covered, too. Steven's BB coach has them running all the time. He might get down to a sub 4.8 40 (hand timed). At the least, he should be able to routinely break 5.0 seconds.
nice Shy should be back benching 385 squating 475 deadlifting 480 and power clean 315 in a couple weeks last night you could see the rust from the light workouts they do at track he was tired quick and shaky when we got to real weight...he usually comes back quick though...week or two. We wont really get to speed till this snow melts. he has track now so he should stay around 4.58...more concentrating on his weight right now had to do a med change for him his appetite fell apart he dropped to 198 during his official visit but he is up to 205 again and looking to send him off this summer around 215 maybe 220. Starting a 350 grams of protein 7500+ calorie diet this week...I may go broke at the grocery store and gnc though

Good lord those are incredible stats for a high school kid

nice Shy should be back benching 385 squating 475 deadlifting 480 and power clean 315 in a couple weeks last night you could see the rust from the light workouts they do at track he was tired quick and shaky when we got to real weight...he usually comes back quick though...week or two. We wont really get to speed till this snow melts. he has track now so he should stay around 4.58...more concentrating on his weight right now had to do a med change for him his appetite fell apart he dropped to 198 during his official visit but he is up to 205 again and looking to send him off this summer around 215 maybe 220. Starting a 350 grams of protein 7500+ calorie diet this week...I may go broke at the grocery store and gnc though

You try muscle milk as a dietary supplement? Works well. That, and lots of eggs, fish, chicken, bacon, sausage, and pancakes =D

Anyways, yeah, track, or basketball, is great, but it does quickly wreak havoc on the weight room numbers.

You try muscle milk as a dietary supplement? Works well. That, and lots of eggs, fish, chicken, bacon, sausage, and pancakes =D

Anyways, yeah, track, or basketball, is great, but it does quickly wreak havoc on the weight room numbers.
I do buy muscle milk but at $8 for 4 it gets a little pricey..he drinks 1 a day of those and then makes a shake with apple juice fruit and protein powder 1 a day. He eats a 1 pound can of peanuts a week and goes through 2 pounds of peanut butter a week that he eats out of baggies at school. we have changed our dinners to be chicken 4 + nights a week and he eats 3 pounds of bacon and 3 lbs of sausage with 3 dozen eggs for breakfast a week. I cant wait till this is syracuse's bill. When we were there coach hicks says the kids take cases of muscle milk to class every day shy was all about that.

I do buy muscle milk but at $8 for 4 it gets a little pricey..he drinks 1 a day of those and then makes a shake with apple juice fruit and protein powder 1 a day. He eats a 1 pound can of peanuts a week and goes through 2 pounds of peanut butter a week that he eats out of baggies at school. we have changed our dinners to be chicken 4 + nights a week and he eats 3 pounds of bacon and 3 lbs of sausage with 3 dozen eggs for breakfast a week. I cant wait till this is syracuse's bill. When we were there coach hicks says the kids take cases of muscle milk to class every day shy was all about that.

Good God you are going to have to hit the Powerball tonight just to keep him in breakfast until June.

I buy the powder, chocolate, and blend it with whole milk and vanilla ice cream. Steven can't stand the powdered stuff, and the stuff you get at 8 buck per 4-pack is a bit pricey for me, too. So, what Steven does is drink a metric pant-load of whole chocolate milk. Eats lots of pancakes with chocolate chips and syrup, oatmeal, chicken, tuna, beef (hamburgers), bacon, eggs, alfredo, etc.

Yeah, Steven was all excited when Coach Hicks mentioned something about being able to take home cases of Muscle Milk. He also really loved Baby-Doll's three egg omlettes. Had two of them for breakfast during his OV.

When I was at SU (20 years ago) my roommate would bring home boxes of MetRX, when that was a new thing and very expensive. He didn't fully embrace the system (much to everyone's frustration) but I got bigger :noidea:. There was never a lack of availability with food in the big programs. Full SUper cards and max stipends.