Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Thanks everyone for the Dms and messages here and on Twitter there qS a bunch that piled up when I was driving so I will just thank everyone here instead of answering them all.

Good last day we ate breakfast at Manley with the players. After breakfast we sat down with coach Lea to cover x and o's. We spent about 2 hours watching film learning play book stuff and terms the team uses... My wife was thrilled... Not... I had a ball shy loved it and can't wait to sign so they will send him the rest. He also gets his workout plan after signing day. Coach bullough came by and hung out for part of it.

After that we hit the t shirt shop again... I thought the last 2 trips were costly... This one was an absurd amount of money.

Then we drove home... I had to go food shopping when I got home and shovel 8 inches of snow... My sense of humor has left town.

I can't explain to you guys how lucky this program is to have the coaches they have. You can beat them up all you want for the bad season but you truly have no ideA. I think you all need to stop and look at the kids considering a school that had 3 wins this season. It s been a bit since syracuse had big success and kids like pickard, Howard, Clark washington... Not just the under the radar kids... Are considering this school for one reason... The staff. This staff has a vision and the ability to fufill it. These big names know they have a shot to get to the next level. They are picking schools not just for academics but for a staff that can get them to that level. Seeing a 3 win season these kids need to trust a staff to even put the school name on their top school list. Next time you are about to type a blow up the staff post. Think about it. You may not know how good they really are and you may want to reconsider the years of set backs a new staff will cause.

With that I am off to bed

Awesome post!! I think by the sounds of the weather forecast you might want to keep your shovel out. :)

Has the topic of Shy playing safety ever come up or has it been all about linebacker? My thought is he would likely be very good at either position but we will probably have more need at safety.

Has the topic of Shy playing safety ever come up or has it been all about linebacker? My thought is he would likely be very good at either position but we will probably have more need at safety.

Unlikely, he's a much better linebacker prospect than he is a safety. It would make the transition from high school to college gameplay much more difficult if he had to switch positions.

He's got to be a LB. His game is a perfect fit for it in our Defense. But i guess I could see him playing some Okie to get him out on the field as a frosh.

I can't tell how much is out there the drifts are 4 feet. They say 20 inches now with ten more by 2... It's light and fluffy I am in the city and just don't have any where to put it

I can't tell how much is out there the drifts are 4 feet. They say 20 inches now with ten more by 2... It's light and fluffy I am in the city and just don't have any where to put it
Put it on your neighbor's property. Preferably the one you like the least. :)
(Obv jk)

Put it on your neighbor's property. Preferably the one you like the least. :)
(Obv jk)
I would but here in this crappy city there is 1 foot between drive way and next house. The front of the house goes steps sidewalk street... No little grass strip. The town plows one strip down the center of the already to narrow street. The jack asses on this street leave their cars on the road so they pile snow on the street and you can't get out. They fine you if you don't shovel the side walk. So really the only option is to carry all the snow around the back of the house. We make two piles on either side of the house on the side of the road. I may need to hire a front end loader this time though the snow is already above my head. I will take some pictures when I head out again... I hate this city

B8YRzdDCYAINROQ.jpg:large

My brother and parents live a bit west of Boston, and my mom sent me pictures of the snow at my brother's place...man, that's a decent amount you folks got over there. My parents went and bunked up with my brother's family just so they'd all be together in case of power outages or anything like that.

I remember the one year I lived in New Bedford, I lived in a back apartment in a house near downtown, and thanks to a broken down minivan in the driveway, I got basically trapped back there for a couple days because of the way the snow drifts built up between the house/van/fence. Good times!