Ole Miss Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss Game Thread

I feel like we look a lot like the Coyotes after Mox makes them go to the strip club to cheer up Lance Harbor after his devastating knee injury. :(

They got wasted the night before and were just a bunch of bumbling fools the next day. That's how we look today thus far. Let's hope JB can give a better pep talk than Coach Bud Kilmer. :(

When was the last team we pounded a team on the glass?
The Orange should have a double digit lead...but the shooting is absolutely horrendous.

Maybe a good thing I didnt get out of bed in time to bet due to all these "shoulds" lol
Yeah...keep hitting snooze and go back to bed, you're not missing much!!!

It sucks worse for those who happen to be in a different time zone this weekend for other reasons...10am, 9am, 8am...and CuseTroop (tm) may already be used to being screwed on tip times and need for caffene.
5:25 PM here...nice timing for me

Why is this thread so dead? It's post season, for crying out loud. I semi want to rage/hulk on this thing. Come on Cuse fans!!!

Oh well at least he and Battle aren't wowing any scouts today.
I'm not in the camp worried about Battle leaving. I would have rather made a run and had Lydon leave than play in the NIT but we can't always get what we want :noidea:

Why Gillon never learn to pass before coming to Cuse?

Man, just cannot play 3 on 5 offense these days in college basketball with Howard/Robey in there. Useless.

White is so far off on every shot.

Yeah...keep hitting snooze and go back to bed, you're not missing much!!!

I did enough...I stayed up last night watching Drew Carey classics from back in the day... I was so tired I didnt even remember why I set the alarm or what was going on...ever felt like that before? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom