Ole Miss Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss Game Thread

Yeah Lydon would have made the wide open layup if Boeheim hadn't called timeout.
I typed that before that even happened. And it's results that matter. We got 0 points. Then they got 3

Should be up 8-10 at the half. Again terrible last minute of the half. Gave up a trey on 3 straight possessions. And Lydon missed a bunny. We have to be the worst team in the NCAA in the last minute. If we lose, that's where the game was lost.

Is the chat open for anyone else? It is giving me an error message

I typed that before that even happened. And it's results that matter. We got 0 points. Then they got 3

If it matters, I disagreed before Lydon missed the bunny. ;) Seriously, they could use the in-game practice, clearly!

SU 2-13 on 3-ponters. 12-21 on 2-pointers. Tell you anything? Howard taking too many shots.

Surely we can't shoot that bad at home in the second half. White has disappeared.

I would be surprised if we didn't heat up a little - and don't call me Shirley.

Well instead of blaming the timeout maybe the cause of the 0 points is on our 6-10 first-round draft pick missing a bunny instead of dunking it with authority.

I might've found the only redeeming thing about this game and time; the only game on and w sound, at the worlds largest sports book, Westgate.

White is always worse in the 2nd half. That means he'll owe Miss points.

I might've found the only redeeming thing about this game and time; the only game on and w sound, at the worlds largest sports book, Westgate.

Are you back from the East? Someone else who deserves to be grumpy about this tipoff time like myself? ;)

Why are our guards always 3 feet inside the 3 pt line conceding wide open shots? Been like this all year. The last one at the buzzer just inexcusable when you know there is a 90% chance the play is for a trey.

White is always worse in the 2nd half. That means he'll owe Miss points.

Maybe Gillon will flick the switch(AC/DC reference, the group, not the double entendre). A lil back court tradeoff.

Is the chat room what is killing this thread? I mean it's always been there(if in different form), so I dont get it?

Anyone else got this keytruda end of life cancer med commercial? Man, this is more depressing than this game...almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom