only 1 region top 4 seeds in sweet 16 | Syracusefan.com

only 1 region top 4 seeds in sweet 16

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
of course its our region. we got a couple breaks the first weekend, zero breaks the 2nd weekend.

of course its our region. we got a couple breaks the first weekend, zero breaks the 2nd weekend.

Christ this was my gripe today. Never get a break.

I want the West badly.

I'm sure IU is complaining just as much as we are though. This is the only matchup in the whole S16 with 2 perennial top 10 teams (unless Duke holds on).

Christ this was my gripe today. Never get a break.

and we were so close to this being the matchups in the east

syracuse-temple
illinois-marquette

man oh man what a dream. of course the irony would have been we lost to 2 of those teams.

We are playing a beatable 1 seed in DC . . . . . . . the wasy the season ws looking a month ago I'll take it. You play who wins.

Midwest is still more difficult.

and we were so close to this being the matchups in the east

syracuse-temple
illinois-marquette

man oh man what a dream. of course the irony would have been we lost to 2 of those teams.
Our road to the Final Four could/would have been Montana-Cal-Temple-Illinois. Jeez.

i think the winner of cuse-indiana makes the f4. whoever wins will have a big time crowd advantage on saturday, and i just dont see miami or marquette as final 4 teams.

From the glass half-full view, the other 4seed paths, pretending St Louis & Kansas St are still alive:
L'ville, Mich St/Duke
Kansas, Florida/Gulf
Witchita, Zona/Ohio St

West obviously easier. Midwest harder. South is debatable but I'm a lot higher on Florida than most.

But yah, we are overdue for a break in getting a region to open up.

i would have preferred kansas over indiana at the start of the tourny, but the way kansas destroyed carolina in the 2nd half and the way indiana struggled with temple im glad we got indiana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom