OOC Schedule | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OOC Schedule

USF was lousy when we scheduled them. Would I rather play Florida Atlantic? Yes. But I won't kill them for scheduling USF. I will kill them for scheduling LSU and Wisconsin. All that being said this team is really really bad. We could go 1-11, it is that bad.
If We Go 1-11 Then We Have A Problem As Bc Uconn Wake AND NC State Are Still On The schedule

We all know we are mandated to play 1 P5 but it doesn't say we have to play a perennial top 25 P5 team. Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Purdue, Indiana, Rutgers, Kansas all have openings. The Big Ten is getting rid of I-AA games.

We shouldn't be playing top 25 OOC games.

Those would have to want to schedule us.Rutgers doesn't want to play us

Our slow filling ooc game puts us at a disadvantage as most teams are filling well into next decade while we still are lacking numerous games for next 3 yrs

If We Go 1-11 Then We Have A Problem As Bc Uconn Wake AND NC State Are Still On The schedule

Yep. I think the future is bright but the present is pretty poor. We have the worst of all worlds right now. A fast paced offense still being learned that isn't scoring enough and is creating too many defensive possessions. A defense still being learned that can't handle a normal number of possessions let alone too many. The offense will definitely get better as they get used to the system and will definitely be a strong area in recruiting. That leaves the D. Can the T2 work and can they good enough personnel to run it. It just needs to be half decent. Look at scores from yesterday there is so little good D being played in college football.

Our slow filling ooc game puts us at a disadvantage as most teams are filling well into next decade while we still are lacking numerous games for next 3 yrs

Exactly. Everyone wants to schedule Kansas and Florida Atlantic. They are in demand.

squarely on Babers' BFF Herm Frazier

FCS, MAC, Rutgers, wild card.

Wild card will be tough some years (ND years, we'll still schedule some heavyweights but not every single year). Some years will be Army when you can get them.

Rutgers game needs to get done.

i just happen to look at 2017 acc scheduling matters and see we arent the only team lacking a game to fill the 2017 schedule, fsu has 1 fcs game and 1 other game to fill while miami and us have to finalize fcs teams for week 1. For us at least it looks like we will avoid playing an acc game in our 1st 4 with middle tennesse ,central michigan and at lsu in weeks 2-4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom