oof - SU Athletics communications/PR at it again | Syracusefan.com

oof - SU Athletics communications/PR at it again

pearl31

in cahoots
umm
2018-03-16_1534.png

They all seem to be from Michigan to me, too. And no noticeable spelling errors? Photos appear to be behind correct name. What gives? The line under Michigan extending to edge?

That's a nit picky thing to complain about. Design isn't great but I don't see anything that is egregious.

Dave Bing is from DC.

He played for the Pistons and was the mayor of Detroit. I guess he counts?

I really don’t understand how you look for a picture of Coleman and get Owens though. Lazy and careless mistake. So, the usual.

Dave Bing is from DC.

He played for the Pistons and was the mayor of Detroit. I guess he counts?

I really don’t understand how you look for a picture of Coleman and get Owens though. Lazy and careless mistake. So, the usual.
FYI - The person who built that slide probably wasn't alive when they played for SU.

FYI - The person who built that slide probably wasn't alive when they played for SU.

Agreed, but it takes minimal research to get it right. Like...find out what jersey number the guy wore? Maybe Google “Derrick Coleman Syracuse” and click the images tab and if a Billy Owens picture shows up by mistake, it shouldn’t be that hard to compare it to the other pictures and get one of the right guy?

You guys are looking at this wrong. They are clearly dropping us little Easter eggs in order to bring us closer together as a community. Like they do with the battlefield game series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom