Orange Bowl: FSU vs. Georgia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Bowl: FSU vs. Georgia

And this is why the committee will not select an ACC team if the choice is between and SEC or BIG team for a playoff spot. This is horrible for the conference.
nah.

win the ACC and you are in going forward. Most of the Wild cards should come from the SEC and B10 if we are being honest

Very Funny Reaction GIF

I think Kirby’s too nice to really run it up but id love to see them put up 70+ today
Wouldn’t be surprised if they light up the scoreboard. They want #2 in the polls (assuming Bama wins, etc.)

I know FSU is missing a ton of guys but what about Georgia? Aren't they missing a ton of guys too? Can anybody shed any light on this?
Nobody opted out for Georgia. Two starters banged up not playing, the LT and Brock Bowers. And a few portal guys. Guys wanted to finish the season strong.

Edit to add a couple starting linebackers out with injuries as well. Smael Mondon and Jamal Dumas Johnson (portal to Kentucky).

Last edited:
Nobody opted out for Georgia. Two starters banged up not playing, the LT and Brock Bowers. And a few portal guys. Guys wanted to finish the season strong.
good for them, instead FSU whined, bitched and cried. Glad they're getting their asses kicked. Keep it up in 2nd half.

Last edited:
Put yourself in the seat of an FSU trustee. Do we really want to pay $572M when we aren’t even close to competing with a top SEC team? Are we really willing to pull money away from academic programs and student services just for our football program? Horrible fiduciary decision if you ask me. They are an institution of higher education with a football program. Not the other way around.

I am watching the 2nd half and Georgia probably won't throw but they can run it down their throats and put up 3 more TDs

Put yourself in the seat of an FSU trustee. Do we really want to pay $572M when we aren’t even close to competing with a top SEC team? Are we really willing to pull money away from academic programs and student services just for our football program? Horrible fiduciary decision if you ask me. They are an institution of higher education with a football program. Not the other way around.
The best part of this is that Thamel was saying this morning they would have to pay $572 million and then NOT receive a full share from their future conferencelike Wash, Oregon & SMU. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom