Orange Club Priority Points Coming July 16 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Club Priority Points Coming July 16

Again just a proof of it. Active ID or Retired ID (I believe - I am not so familiar with evidence on being a former military member works. Like my grandfather had dog tags but do they give you a card now? Haha)

Either way should just be a way to prove the retired or active duty point
Former Military Member could produce a DD Form 214. If you are only giving 1 point (total)...I would recommend going on your honor. If you allow 1 point per honorable year of service use the DD Form 214.

http://www.mindenmemories.org/James Richard Thrash USAF.htm

Will they count 4 years of being a student season ticket holder, or just regular seasons?
It should. Alums paid for seasons plus tuition. Not to mention it gives more incentive for current students to get seasons.

Next question. My football tickets are under my parents name because they have been season ticket holders for years before I was back in the area. My Basketball tickets are in my name because my parents are football onlys (they do exist). How do we divvy/qualify here?

Next question. My football tickets are under my parents name because they have been season ticket holders for years before I was back in the area. My Basketball tickets are in my name because my parents are football onlys (they do exist). How do we divvy/qualify here?

I would email or call the orange club on verification here but I believe they would have their points, you would have yours. I do not believe points transfer

DRBartlett said:
I would email or call the orange club on verification here but I believe they would have their points, you would have yours. I do not believe points transfer

Thanks for checking back with a response hopefully we can get it worked out.

Are they giving one point for each year of honorable service or just one point for being a veteran?
Right now looks like only 1 point for service...if so, it should be done on your honor. If it goes for a point for each year of honorable service then a DD Form 214 could be used as proof.