Orange Out - Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Out - Clemson

maybe..

but i also know some coaches at other schools who make way less who do fund things like this
Ok, I see where you are coming from, never heard of that. I think the school should pay for it if they want to push the shirt thing.

It also shouldn’t be that complicated for Syracuse to do an orange out

I swear tho, every time they do, people purposely wear their blue stuff instead of orange

Just wear freaking orange and let’s make this place look awesome!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe they do this and I missed it, but it'd be great if they had some tables set up outside the dome so as people walk up they had the option to purchase.

At Purdue university they have multiple merch trailers set up where people are walking on their way to the stadium.

Not sure if Cuse has this on the quad, but they should also open up one somewhere on the west side of the dome by the west lots

At Purdue university they have multiple merch trailers set up where people are walking on their way to the stadium.

Not sure if Cuse has this on the quad, but they should also open up one somewhere on the west side of the dome by the west lots
Exactly. I'm always walking up from Raynor, and I don't believe there is a truck set up out there. They could set something up, and just start pointing out people that are wearing blue, remind them it's an orange out, and they have a perfect shirt to sell them.

It also shouldn’t be that complicated for Syracuse to do an orange out

I swear tho, every time they do, people purposely wear their blue stuff instead of orange

Just wear freaking orange and let’s make this place look awesome!!!!
I admit I don’t always wear orange to games. I’m pretty careful to not wear the colors of the opposing team. But I’ve never really felt it was necessary for me to conform. I sit so far from the field, I laugh at the idea that someone would look WAY up into the stands and say, “Hey! That bastard is wearing a black shirt!”

But I will do my best to wear orange this Saturday.

I went to Destiny before the season started to perhaps buy some new game gear. I found very little to buy.. had some terrible looking stuff and blue only. Macys had nothing.. I think Charneys is gone? a couple other stores had cheap t-shirts. Pennys used to have a ton of stuff but they are gone.

locally you used to be able to find stuff at kohls but they have just a few Bills shirts now and no SU

Purple and white striped. Wow K State fans can manage to coordinate two colors depending on the section where you are sitting. Shirts sold... in the book store... Iowa has done the same thing with black and gold.

But that's ok. I love and am proud of being from CNY and I can't say enough about the people like yourself and so many others on the board who have been loyal supporters of SU through some very lean years. But I've also been on this board long enough to realize that these things are just harder for the fine people of CNY for some reason.

SU tried to do that for basketball several times a few seasons ago/ it was a disaster… we need to mail the orange out first!

I went to Destiny before the season started to perhaps buy some new game gear. I found very little to buy.. had some terrible looking stuff and blue only. Macys had nothing.. I think Charneys is gone? a couple other stores had cheap t-shirts. Pennys used to have a ton of stuff but they are gone.

locally you used to be able to find stuff at kohls but they have just a few Bills shirts now and no SU

Manny’s is the best, free ($75 and up) and fast shipping too.

Kohls online is fire for cuse stuff at a good price

And fanatics, not as good pricing tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom