ORANGE OUT | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE OUT

It drives me insane when Syracuse fans wear anything other than orange to an away or neutral site game.

That's just because you don't own a signed Marvin Graves white authentic 1992 jersey.

My orange hat and shoes will just have to suffice.

I've worn that white sweatshirt a few times. If SU doesn't know our school colors, I don't either.

I'll probably wear red this Friday.

Please don't borrow TexanMark's Rutgers hat!

northacuse said:
Please don't borrow TexanMark's Rutgers hat!

That was sweet.

It drives me insane when Syracuse fans wear anything other than orange to an away or neutral site game.

Why? Our jerseys have been blue and white for 60 years.

Until i see orange jerseys with white or orange pants consistently, i will continue to sport my blue and grey shirts. Blue has been our primary color for decades.

Why? Our jerseys have been blue and white for 60 years.

When I turn on an SU away game, the first thing I look for is how much Orange is in the crowd to see how well we are representing. If our people are wearing blue or white it undercounts our presence.

for those interested ebay has embroidered iron on saltine warrior and syracuse orangemen patches for sale on the site

So you're being difficult just for the sake of being difficult? Just wear orange, man.

I will wear orange tomorrow, but if you haven't noticed, there are more options for purchase that are blue or grey or white. From Manny's to fanfanatics. Its just the truth. And again, the teams game jerseys are blue and white. Not being difficult, but with the attendance problem we have, we are in NO POSITION to tell people what to wear to a game. Lets just get people in the seats. We arent there yet to have "outs".

I will wear orange tomorrow, but if you haven't noticed, there are more options for purchase that are blue or grey or white. From Manny's to fanfanatics. Its just the truth. And again, the teams game jerseys are blue and white. Not being difficult, but with the attendance problem we have, we are in NO POSITION to tell people what to wear to a game. Lets just get people in the seats. We arent there yet to have "outs".
LET'S GO GREY!

Oh Lord

aren't the game jerseys tomorrow all orange? yes, yes they are
upload_2016-9-8_20-54-46.png

aren't the game jerseys tomorrow all orange? yes, yes they are
View attachment 75403

Yes, they are. End of last year and this year the jerseys are orange. The orange is not our typical orange. Its gaudy and rough. Again, not sure what's wrong with orange jersey and white pants? Nike did us no favors with these unis. Unis wilk be addressed by dino in the offseason. Dino knows style too;)

Yes, they are. End of last year and this year the jerseys are orange. The orange is not our typical orange. Its gaudy and rough. Again, not sure what's wrong with orange jersey and white pants? Nike did us no favors with these unis. Unis wilk be addressed by dino in the offseason. Dino knows style too;)
Bill-Murray-Ok.gif

Orange shirts have been bought for me, dad and mom. I'm a little nervous to break in a new shirt tomorrow night but we are the orange and I'm not going to be the little speck of blue that sticks out among all the orange

I own like 10 orange t-shirts. Because I am an Orangeman. And because when I cheer for my team, people know who I'm rooting for. Because I'm wearing Orange.

Its crazy you're upset that Syracuse is telling us what to wear when most people already wear orange. No one complains when the Basketball team wears white at home and they have an Orange Out in the stands.

I will fess up. I only packed my gray shirt that got us to the Final 4 last year and the Colgate win last week. But I'll do my best to buy an orange shirt before the game. Do I make up for it by actually traveling to the game all the way from Kansas in the first place?
If you do pick up an orange shirt please wear it over your lucky gray shirt that got us to the Final Four and Dino to 1-0.
Thank You

We filled 62% of our seating capacity last week. Teams like ourselves need to take baby steps. Let's get butts in the seats before we tell people what to wear to the game. Again, the only way these things work is when the shirts are issued at the door. Its amateur hour everytime we attempt this.
Agreed. Lets people out first!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom