Orange Rewards Are Here | Syracusefan.com

Orange Rewards Are Here

so i have the app.. it says login to my account? what account would that be?

it also has an error loading the web page scrolling in a tiny tiny window

I already received two emails. One was for a 250 point sign up bonus and a second email was for 1000 points for being a football season ticket holder. The app works fine for me. Love the new fan enhancements that Anthony Difino and John Wildhack are implementing.

When I Click on “Redeem Rewards”, the app closes. Guess I won’t be using it much...

Update: wouldn’t work on my IPad; worked fine on my phone.

Last edited:
I already received two emails. One was for a 250 point sign up bonus and a second email was for 1000 points for being a football season ticket holder. The app works fine for me. Love the new fan enhancements that Anthony Difino and John Wildhack are implementing.

I got the 250 point email. This is a fantastic program. Well done by Wildhack and staff

no work for me.. of course i cant really tell what i am typing since the font is light grey on bright white and i am terrible using this phone keyboards.. i can login fine to mycuse online with that user/pwd though

Can’t wait to get courtside seats to a Duke basketball game!

No doubt, especially at Cameron. :) I'll be back there again this winter with the same vantage point.

IMG_0686.JPG

Anyone have a problem with app saying your not at the game?

iPhone... not working either. Was able to update the app and sign up for season ticket points, but nothing after that.

My brother has android. He deleted the app and reloaded it, and it worked fine.

I was there and couldn't figure out how to notify o was in stadium

since its linked to your my cuse acct when the ticket is scanned when you enter it should be good enough

since its linked to your my cuse acct when the ticket is scanned when you enter it should be good enough
So since I had five tickets I get five time the points right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom