Orange Rewards Are Here | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Rewards Are Here

yes, i believe id only get 1000( since only 1 of my tickets were actually used as far as i know since i sold to scalper, with all empty seats if my other tickets were scanned they could sit anywhere and my section was pretty empty,)maybe they put in some extra for trivia that i was unable to answer and hopeful it is figured out for this week

You only get 1000 no matter how many tix were used.

yes, i believe id only get 1000( since only 1 of my tickets were actually used as far as i know since i sold to scalper, with all empty seats if my other tickets were scanned they could sit anywhere and my section was pretty empty,)maybe they put in some extra for trivia that i was unable to answer and hopeful it is figured out for this week

Next time tell the scalper he can register for his own rewards account. lol. You don't have to be a season ticket holder or even purchase a ticket in your name to earn points for attendance. Just enter the venue with your phone and the app launched.

Wife got points for attending the Block party last night on her Android phone. Had to update the app first so be sure to do that.

I just did the update and the Android patch is Version 2.0.5. (4500).

I sent them some more broken stuff that i ran into last week.. I also had issues in that many of the challenges could not be done.. the one about taking a lyft pcture didnt open up until after it was gone and several others were closed before i could take the pictures as well.

I still struggle wanting to even do these things during the game since i really just want to watch the game.

I still struggle wanting to even do these things during the game since i really just want to watch the game.

Couldn’t agree more. Worked great at the Block Party. Good frequency and mix. Thought there was too much at the Dome. Although I don’t think anyone is verifying the applicability of the challenge submissions so you can likely submit a picture of anything and get credit.

Growing pains but a great enhancement overall IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom