ORANGE UNITED NIL | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE UNITED NIL

That's over $150k per athlete for 85 schola..er..roster spots I guess.

Or say if a team has

10 5* at 500k each, total $5M
25 4* at 200k each, total $5M
50 3* at 100k each, total $5M.
That looks like OSU roster.

Anyone have even a remote idea what the funding level would be required for an entire team of say 50% 4* and 50% 3*?
Are you assuming that all 85 players on the team are getting paid?

That's over $150k per athlete for 85 schola..er..roster spots I guess.

Or say if a team has

10 5* at 500k each, total $5M
25 4* at 200k each, total $5M
50 3* at 100k each, total $5M.

Yea, that’s what I did. I took a WAG at it based upon the 50% 4 stars and 50% 3 stars. Forgot that Day said OSU was $15m so I’m probably high. Probably closer to $10m. Either way it’s not cheap.

I finally had the time to set up a monthly subscription. Found the site pretty well designed and easy to use.

Now I can complain.

I got a lot of problems with youse guys…

Great to see so many old guard posters and new posters step up and help. This might be our final stand. It is now or never.

Let’s do this!

I finally had the time to set up a monthly subscription. Found the site pretty well designed and easy to use.

Now I can complain.

I got a lot of problems with youse guys…

Great to see so many old guard posters and new posters step up and help. This might be our final stand. It is now or never.

Let’s do this!
Ohh screw it, I signed up monthly and will do this in addition to our SyraCruz donations, and will just up it when we’re done doing our own thing with Enrique.

Your head butt text last night got me all fired up! Lol

Last edited:
Ohh screw it, I signed up monthly and will do this in addition to our SyraCruz donations, and will just up it when we’re done doing our own thing with Enrique.

Your head butt text last night got me all fired up! Lol
I will still continue to give to the SyraCRUZ NIL in the future, because I think it is a special thing that is a little more personal and impacts a lot of deserving athletes in ways we can see directly.

But this is the most important time in the history of the program to step up and give and I want to do my part going down a couple of paths.

Awesome you are doing so as well! It sounds to me as though we have a genuine explosion of support for the new coaching staff, the players and the program right now. Props to everyone who has stepped up and is making a difference. We can make an impact together.

Our time is now.

Let's do it!

I will still continue to give to the SyraCRUZ NIL in the future, because I think it is a special thing that is a little more personal and impacts a lot of deserving athletes in ways we can see directly.

But this is the most important time in the history of the program to step up and give and I want to do my part going down a couple of paths.

Awesome you are doing so as well! It sounds to me as though we have a genuine explosion of support for the new coaching staff, the players and the program right now. Props to everyone who has stepped up and is making a difference. We can make an impact together.

Our time is now.

Let's do it!
This is correct. Coach wants to win now. We need 5M a year as of now. Half way there.

Screenshot_2023-12-12-16-53-01-60_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Nicely done everyone!

It would be interesting to know if that’s one months goal or for commulative pledges for the year. It would be great if that’s one months total.

Last edited:
200.gif

Fran bout to earn another one time donation after seeing all these recruits! Who's coming with me!?
We got you covered right here. Jump in!

Hi everyone. I have a queuing about NIL, but the Orange United. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

If someone wanted to engage with a player for NIL (a company, organization, or the like) how would one go about doing so?

Thank you.

Hi everyone. I have a queuing about NIL, but the Orange United. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

If someone wanted to engage with a player for NIL (a company, organization, or the like) how would one go about doing so?

Thank you.
Consigliere is probably the expert on this. But if you look at the roster and the player has a INFLCR link by their name, you can click on it and then register for the site and identify yourself as an individual or brand, organization or collective.

After you are registered, I think you have the ability to send proposals to the players for both compliance and player approval.

Consigliere is probably the expert on this. But if you look at the roster and the player has a INFLCR link by their name, you can click on it and then register for the site and identify yourself as an individual or brand, organization or collective.

After you are registered, I think you have the ability to send proposals to the players for both compliance and player approval.
Absolutely correct. You need to register on the INFLCR platform here:

Once approved you have access to communicate and propose transactions. If you have any issues with approvals or responses contact Mark Wheeler in compliance. If you have functionality questions I am happy to help.

There are also several student athletes registered on the Opendorse platform that essentially offers a menu of offerings the player can provide. I think this is just in the pilot phase but if the individual you want to work with is registered it is a simple way to offer and transact:

Absolutely correct. You need to register on the INFLCR platform here:

Once approved you have access to communicate and propose transactions. If you have any issues with approvals or responses contact Mark Wheeler in compliance. If you have functionality questions I am happy to help.

There are also several student athletes registered on the Opendorse platform that essentially offers a menu of offerings the player can provide. I think this is just in the pilot phase but if the individual you want to work with is registered it is a simple way to offer and transact:

Thank you, both!

Just adding for the market rate comment, $8, 9,10mm for the big boys. Can Cuse pull in $3mm a year?

Could an NIL be agreed to with an understanding it paid over an also agreed to number of years? What would prevent that? Could also be advantageous fr an income tax standpoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom