ORANGE UNITED NIL | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE UNITED NIL

I made a one time contribution Friday morning expecting a big weekend on the way. I’ll be making a random monthly contribution on top of the Dome Sweet Dome subscription plan.

That is unless I’m completely shellshocked by how much my seasons go up lol

Once more, if you donate to OrangeUnited it is helpful if you post a note in the Community section mentioning that you are a part of syracusefan.com and the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL Initiative. This will be very helpful with something we are working on behind the scenes that will be announced shortly.

Good on all of you to help snowball this movement.

While it’s true that Syracuse has a lot more NIL than most fans realize, it’s also true that Fran’s landing players at a pace that will only be sustainable if the program and collectives capitalize on momentum and keep growing this.

Ours is not limitless like Michigan, Georgia and a few others.

Showing some on field progress early is going to be CRUCIAL but you’ll all see improvements in marketing the team and players over the next few months as a next step.

We built a hype train in 2018 and saw it go up in flames in 2019. We gotta give it another go and get the city and region excited again.

Good on all of you to help snowball this movement.

While it’s true that Syracuse has a lot more NIL than most fans realize, it’s also true that Fran’s landing players at a pace that will only be sustainable if the program and collectives capitalize on momentum and keep growing this.

Ours is not limitless like Michigan, Georgia and a few others.

Showing some on field progress early is going to be CRUCIAL but you’ll all see improvements in marketing the team and players over the next few months as a next step.

We built a hype train in 2018 and saw it go up in flames in 2019. We gotta give it another go and get the city and region excited again.

Yes, Fran and the staff has to win 8 games next year. That's the benchmark.
For a first year head coach, that would be tremendous.
But it's not just that; he wants to compete for championships.

His rap gets a lot harder if we just brought in the most talent we have seen since the 90s, and we only go 6-6, or God forbid, have a losing record. Gotta win 8 and make a good bowl, not a crap one next year.

If we want to win everyone needs to participate and donate even if it is only 10.99 a month. I’ve signed up for orange United and bought three new season tickets. I’ll probably donate to other collectives. Again everyone needs to step up no matter the amount. That is the only way the teams will be successful in the current climate.
It’s easy to complain when things are not going well. But everyone needs to step up with the money if you want a winner.

If we want to win everyone needs to participate and donate even if it is only 10.99 a month. I’ve signed up for orange United and bought three new season tickets. I’ll probably donate to other collectives. Again everyone needs to step up no matter the amount. That is the only way the teams will be successful in the current climate.
It’s easy to complain when things are not going well. But everyone needs to step up with the money if you want a winner.
Any other suggestions on how I can spend my money?

Any other suggestions on how I can spend my money?
Spend your money however you want, but since you are on a su football forum it seems you want the team to win. In todays world that is supporting the team with money. We may all have different opinions on nil but if you want the team to succeed it needs money to compete.

Spend your money however you want, but since you are on a su football forum it seems you want the team to win. In today’s world that is supporting the team with money. We may all have different opinions on nil but if you want the team to succeed it needs money to compete.
While I understand your basic premise, everyone is in a different place financially. Some people may be fans of the team but are not in a position to tithe to the University or some NIL collective. No one should be made to feel guilty or have someone else determine that they need to fund these athletes or teams. Just because I may want a particular team to succeed doesn’t mean that I have the extra cash to send their way. They’re not mutually exclusive.

Question: Are donations to Orange United tax deductible for 2023? TY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom