Class of 2018 - Orangefogs Liver Five Star Recruit | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Orangefogs Liver Five Star Recruit

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
OK I have it from a very good source that Tommy is just a Mayfield fan. Happy New Year y'all.
Thank you. I think the Devito’s are smart enough to understand that quarterback competition is at any worthwhile school. You don’t groom a kid like Tommy for this long without understanding that, and that winning that competition only makes him better. As a Syracuse fan, one that has had a couple of beers, I am thrilled to see the fruits of Dino Baber and Company’s labor with added depth at all positions. And this is only the beginning. Ok, drunken rant out.

Thank you. I think the Devito’s are smart enough to understand that quarterback competition is at any worthwhile school. You don’t groom a kid like Tommy for this long without understanding that, and that winning that competition only makes him better. As a Syracuse fan, one that has had a couple of beers, I am thrilled to see the fruits of Dino Baber and Company’s labor with added depth at all positions. And this is only the beginning. Ok, drunken rant out.
That was impressively coherent for a drunken rant. Your liver must be a five star organ.

As long as no one eats that liver paired with fava beans and a fine chianti everything will be fine.

Making big plays, coming thru in the clutch...

You might say his liver has... ONIONS!! :p

Talent is the only way to fight off cirrhosis. A 2 start liver would never have a chance, even with all the coaching in the world.

so can we get back to talking about our top QB target signing on the dotted line to play for us, thats going to be on campus in a month?

Nobody really cares about another terrible liver / 5 star joke.