Class of 2018 - Orangefogs Liver Five Star Recruit | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Orangefogs Liver Five Star Recruit

FBBC5E47-3A4E-4DCA-8153-BB6EF68816E5.jpeg

Please tell me, this isn't a case where a different organ signed, against the liver's will. I can't handle an NCAA investigation on this one.

Please tell me, this isn't a case where a different organ signed, against the liver's will. I can't handle an NCAA investigation on this one.
I hate to tell you this but I have heard from very good sources that Liver did not sign an NLI. He has decided to take all his ovs and won't be signing until February. The confusion is that he signed an organ donor card not an NLI.

I hate to tell you this but I have heard from very good sources that Liver did not sign an NLI. He has decided to take all his ovs and won't be signing until February. The confusion is that he signed an organ donor card not an NLI.
Nope. Refuse to believe it. I'll stay in denial, on this one.

This kid is the next Johnny Manziel.

Nope. Refuse to believe it. I'll stay in denial, on this one.

This kid is the next Johnny Manziel.
I can't disclose my source, very insider, but believe me they know all about Liver. I was also told that his donor card was accepted so he should be able to pass his physical if he does commit.

I can't disclose my source, very insider, but believe me they know all about Liver. I was also told that his donor card was accepted so he should be able to pass his physical if he does commit.

I think I know your source!!!

silence_of_the_lambs.jpg

Will pass his physical. Excellent! Tells me this kid has trained the right way.

I'm still going to believe he's recommitted, until I hear it from him. Honestly, once he starts thinking with his head, again, how does he not recommit?

This is glorious.

Although, it does make me wonder, since I don't know Orangefog or his liver - is his liver praised for its scrappiness, IQ, being a coach's son, gym rat, etc.?
Orangefog's Liver was a team captain and I heard that his mom forged his signature and sent the NLI to LSU as she didn't want him to sign with the University of Syracuse.

Last edited: