Orangeyes going viral!! | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes going viral!!

Great article! Thinking of you and your next step to a full recovery on Friday.

Very nice and well-deserved shout out to Tomcat, the SU coaches and players who visited you too.

Last edited:
May God be with you on Friday. From as far away as the frozen North (it actually defrosts for the summer) I will be rooting for you. If you make it to AK, a fishing trip is on me.

Great article get well soon OE, and I think Tomcat's portion shows how great people do the little things without fanfare. Great story and I hope your back in your home in your own bed in no time after this last procedure. Get well and your in my prayers.

Wow, what an ordeal. You have the heart of a champion, Dan. "Hard-nosed" is the perfect word to describe you, so Coach Shafer is the perfect guy to visit you.

On another note, I'm very proud of everyone who has visited you and showered you with love. In particular, this article shows that we have a ton of great kids (and coaches) in our programs and a ton of great fans too.

Last edited:
Best of luck to you Orangeyes! That is one super article- I can't fathom what you've been through...keep strong.. Your contributions to SU are remarkable- love the statue story and how you made that happen. It's great to learn about the big contributors to this board (which I am definitely not) and get to "know" them. Yours is a remarkable story.