Orangeyes We Are With You! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes We Are With You!

Everyone misses you already! Get well soon!!!

As if you didn't know how awesome you are, you've even got the Virginia fans on your side!

You're in my thoughts every day, Dan. You're a legend, even if you're too humble to accept it.

What an article by Mike.

Last edited:
Godspeed Dan. Thoughts and prayers go out to you for a full and speedy recovery. Get well soon!

Good luck OE and you're an inspiration for all of us. Prayers your way!

See you at the Villanova game. I'll be thinking of you on Friday

Dan, I am glad you are getting props for being a great fan, because you are.

But don't think, even for an instant, that being friends with Niko, Mike, Hop, Coach Shafer, Coach Lea, Terrel and BJ, BMK, TR, DC2, RC, etc. is going to get you any strokes when we start playing head to head again.

That day is coming very soon.

And now he has an in with the ticket guy.

I think that's been the end game from the start.

Had to log in today just to say this. Dan, us diehards appreciate everything you do and everything you stand for. You epitomize the term fanatic, and help lead this group of nuts through our fandom! You're dedication to the University and syracusefan.com family is second to none. It goes without saying that all of our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time for you and your family. Thanks for everything brother. Much Love, Syracuse fans everywhere.

Good luck Dan. Go get some sleep tonight and relax. All of orange nation is behind you. We ll see you at the home opener.

OK, Dan. Enough of this lollygagging around. Get this last speed bump behind you and back on your feet!

All of out thoughts and prayers are with you.

Make sure the surgical team is ready 5 minutes before go time...and leave a Champion.

Dan -Plenty of time to get fit before the season starts! Look forward to seeing you in fighting shape in the fall. All the best - everyone is in your corner.
Crusty

Good luck tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go well and you'll be back to yourself real soon.