Oregon game? | Syracusefan.com

Oregon game?

Dysentery.jpg

Makes no sense to take a game away from campus. Play a home and home.

I love the Knight center I’ve been to 3 games there just make this a home and home. Dillon Brooks hit a buzzer beater against Lonzo when I was there to play Bandon dunes and I rushed the court.

Makes no sense to take a game away from campus. Play a home and home.

I love the Knight center I’ve been to 3 games there just make this a home and home. Dillon Brooks hit a buzzer beater against Lonzo when I was there to play Bandon dunes and I rushed the court.
Let’s do a best of 3. One in SD, one in Oregon, and one at the Dome. The Quincy Guerrier Is/Is Not a Shooter Invitational.

I totally support Red being the anti Boeheim and scheduling the toughest grind possible OOC to build up the RPI and betting on his dogs to get it back in a weak ACC even if it doesn’t go well though.

Awesome we are Syracuse and JBs cowardice in scheduling grew old.

JAB coached Syracuse in 35 states. This would have been a chance for him to add to that total.

Surprised they are doing this concerning the difficulty of the Hawaii tournament, the SEC challenged game, the Gtown game and the 20 game ACC schedule.

Maybe SU is the odd ACC team out in the ACC-SEC challenge?

Given all these kids that the Dakota programs find that are local- maybe getting some exposure playing in different areas can help recruiting and finding more prospects too.

Given all these kids that the Dakota programs find that are local- maybe getting some exposure playing in different areas can help recruiting and finding more prospects too.
Glass half full guy, I respect it. Definitely didn’t think of how a SD game could correlate to recruiting opportunity lol

ACC is a little down play a better non conference. Excellent Red is respecting the program I love it. Beats being scared and ducking teams.

Yeah it might be overkill with Maui but rally the troops and get some wins.

Glass half full guy, I respect it. Definitely didn’t think of how a SD game could correlate to recruiting opportunity lol

It's a region we never play and there is talent in that region for sure.

Also, their top incoming freshman Kwame Evans is from Baltimore. Since tampering isn’t a thing, maybe Straughn can put a bug in his ear in case he doesn’t like Eugene.

No, but we'll be playing more games in Bum **** Montana.
I propose that we stay out of Montana, and in years that we’re not in a preseason tournament, we try to play home and homes with blue bloods that we never play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom