Jackson MeeksWRSr.
Zeed HaynesWRSo.
Ta'Ron HaileWR
Jaylan HornsbyWR
Emanuel RossWR
Ja'Meer ThomasWR
I can see Mang, Long, Cohoon, Gill hitting the portal after the spring game

I hope they don't lose Gill.
Yeah Gill has something about him that makes seeing him in a more mature body very tantalizing. There are right now 5 new WR's coming in and it appears Hatcher, Alford and Brown will return. A true freshman breaking into the lineup is pretty impressive under Dino.

I’m not sure any of the wr return other than OG. There is a reason Fran brought in so many new wr. Even if some come back I could see more exits after spring from the current wr room.

Yeah Gill has something about him that makes seeing him in a more mature body very tantalizing. There are right now 5 new WR's coming in and it appears Hatcher, Alford and Brown will return. A true freshman breaking into the lineup is pretty impressive under Dino.
I hope they all return, especially Alford. People remember his few drops this year, but check out his highlight film to see how many difficult catches/big plays he made for us. This was without a healthy QB for a good chunk of the year. Imagine what he would do with McCord throwing to him (if we protect him)

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom