Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Agreed although I do think his ceiling is higher than Hart’s ever was. A versatile, athletic wing that can shoot. I could see him potentially developing into starter caliber, or at least 6th man level.
Hart was a rock solid NBA defender for many years. Not sure if Brissett can make any such equivalent claim, but would be fortunate to have the longevity that Hart did.

Hart was a rock solid NBA defender for many years. Not sure if Brissett can make any such equivalent claim, but would be fortunate to have the longevity that Hart did.

He was a very good defender. The main reason he lasted in the league as long as he did. However, he only appeared in 50 or more games 4 times and only played 1,000+ minutes in a season once. Oshae has played over 1,000 minutes each of the last two years and I think can be a really productive bench player with longevity. He's already played almost half as many seasons in the NBA as Hart did.

Last edited:
I don’t think the Celtics are done with their roster but as it stands now Oshae has an amazing opportunity for playing time.
And the Celtics have a greater than zero percent chance of being far softer next year than they were last year. Good grief, sending away all/both guys who play with some fire…..

And the Celtics have a greater than zero percent chance of being far softer next year than they were last year. Good grief, sending away all/both guys who play with some fire…..
The Celtics seemed to have hit a ceiling with their current lineup. They needed to do something different to try to help Tatum and Brown over the hump.

A skilled 7'3 guy who can be the third leg of a very talented stool might be the solution.

They aren't done yet, but I think I like the changes they've made.

The Celtics seemed to have hit a ceiling with their current lineup. They needed to do something different to try to help Tatum and Brown over the hump.

A skilled 7'3 guy who can be the third leg of a very talented stool might be the solution.

I get that, but getting rid of your 2 dawgs seems problematic. Even if Smart was on the decline and Grant’s antics fired Butler up. They need Old head Al to retire.

I get that, but getting rid of your 2 dawgs seems problematic. Even if Smart was on the decline and Grant’s antics fired Butler up. They need Old head Al to retire.
I do wonder how they'll adjust not having Smart's intensity to rely on.

So they've got a stool but do they have a bench?

Kobe Bryant GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom