Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

2.3 million a year comes out to $44,230 a week before taxes. I think we would all love to make that a week.
99.99% of people would love to make that

but a high percentage of NBA players on their second contract wouldnt necessarily be thrilled with that number

happy for him...but I think he could have gotten a much bigger payday if things had played out slightly diffrently

Pacers are a poorly run franchise. I expect this to be a great signing by the Celts!

99.99% of people would love to make that

but a high percentage of NBA players on their second contract wouldnt necessarily be thrilled with that number

happy for him...but I think he could have gotten a much bigger payday if things had played out slightly diffrently

Pacers are a poorly run franchise. I expect this to be a great signing by the Celts!
Hey that's a little harsh the Pacers are OK. Oshae has been all over the map with his play I'm sure he is quite pleased with this deal

Hey that's a little harsh the Pacers are OK. Oshae has been all over the map with his play I'm sure he is quite pleased with this deal
Living the dream! :)

This may have been linked here before but I just found it and wanted to share in case it wasnt

Watched his first highlight as a Celtic vid and there's a section where he's at a Wegmans and he says it's the first time he's been in one. Shocked he never went to the one in Dewitt, which the one closest to the hill I think.

Watched his first highlight as a Celtic vid and there's a section where he's at a Wegmans and he says it's the first time he's been in one. Shocked he never went to the one in Dewitt, which the one closest to the hill I think.
I think Dewitt seems close for a local but probably not to a college kid.

OBrissy got a little run tonight in another celts win.

5-5 from the field ain’t too shabby.

He’s in a tough spot with guys like Hauser ahead of him shooting lights out this year.

Last edited:
Brissett doing some good things for the Celtics tonight. Limited minutes but got two offensive boards right away, then kicked both out for made threes by his teammates.

Brissett doing some good things for the Celtics tonight. Limited minutes but got two offensive boards right away, then kicked both out for made threes by his teammates.

His PT has been so erratic. He went almost 2 weeks at one time with no PT. Unless he was hurt.

His PT has been so erratic. He went almost 2 weeks at one time with no PT. Unless he was hurt.
They’re on a west coast back to back so there are some guys out. Plus Tatum rolled an ankle last night. Needs to take advantage of these opportunities. And the hustle he’s showing will help.

Celtics have been playing max 9 deep and he’s the 10/11th man. Not really doing enough offensively when he’s in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom