Oswego State in their fifth straight Frozen Four tonight. | Syracusefan.com

Oswego State in their fifth straight Frozen Four tonight.

I went there a year, gotta show my love! It's where I learned how to drink mad dog 20/20.

I work for WTOP. We covered our first two road games EVER in the last two weeks (SUNYAC final against Geneseo, and last Sunday at Babson). Watching this Geneseo/St. Norbert stream on the NCAA site is hard to watch. No to be biased, but WTOP would put on a much better broadcast!

I went there a year, gotta show my love! It's where I learned how to drink mad dog 20/20.
Nobody learns how to drink Mad Dog 20/20, you can only hope to contain it and by contain it I mean not get into a fight that night.

Worst mistake I made at Oswego...finishing my B.A. in only 4 years.
image.jpg

i helped out with a check for lakeside and now i get a bi-weekly letter/email about waterbury.
hey OSWEGO. if you had only taught me how to make money i might be able to pledge money.
unfortunately bong98 is not a marketable skill. psi phi gamma!

Nobody learns how to drink Mad Dog 20/20, you can only hope to contain it and by contain it I mean not get into a fight that night.

I once drank a whole bottle of grape(18%, vs most of the others being 13%, yes I got an education as an 18 year old!) in a short amount of time(under an hour, maybe less) because I was really upset about something. I was rather skinny then too. People told me I was crawling in the hall of the dorm pointing to doors saying "You owe me one" repeatedly. Not long later, I ran toward the restroom but only made it to the water fountain. :(

Worst mistake I made at Oswego...finishing my B.A. in only 4 years.

Man, that was one hell of a party school. As a frosh I met some guy who said he was a super senior(what could have been your goal lol), but he had to explain what the title meant and it wasnt a badge of honor. It kinda sounds like some here think otherwise! Did you enjoy the springfests??? The first snow of the year and the snowball war between old and new campuses? Many of the bars being friendly to 18 year olds? Man I miss that!!! Lots of pregaming, and nights where pregaming was the activity in and of itself. I made a bet I'd jump out the second story window into a pile of snow and did...only 1 person was "paid up", but he never did because he said I broke his super soaker. I managed the basketball team and those guys were crazy at the rare times we got to stay in hotel. Overall a great experience although I got into some trouble because I wanted to become a "legend" like some of the sophomores in my dorm mention. Oh!!! Did you live on new campus and ever get to do courtyard wars(yelling random things)?

i helped out with a check for lakeside and now i get a bi-weekly letter/email about waterbury.
hey OSWEGO. if you had only taught me how to make money i might be able to pledge money.
unfortunately bong98 is not a marketable skill. psi phi gamma!

It might be out here in Denver ;) But yeah, I feel the same way about my alma mater.

looks like someone is gonna throw down tonight...or maybe up?!?

hqdefault.jpg

Man, that was one hell of a party school. As a frosh I met some guy who said he was a super senior(what could have been your goal lol), but he had to explain what the title meant and it wasnt a badge of honor. It kinda sounds like some here think otherwise! Did you enjoy the springfests??? The first snow of the year and the snowball war between old and new campuses? Many of the bars being friendly to 18 year olds? Man I miss that!!! Lots of pregaming, and nights where pregaming was the activity in and of itself. I made a bet I'd jump out the second story window into a pile of snow and did...only 1 person was "paid up", but he never did because he said I broke his super soaker. I managed the basketball team and those guys were crazy at the rare times we got to stay in hotel. Overall a great experience although I got into some trouble because I wanted to become a "legend" like some of the sophomores in my dorm mention. Oh!!! Did you live on new campus and ever get to do courtyard wars(yelling random things)?

I jumped off the roof of Lakeside Dining Hall into a snowbank...only 6 weeks later did I find out I missed hitting a railing which would've either fractured my leg or my babymaker. I lived in Riggs and Cayuga. It was 18 to drink when I was there...started college at 17...never was turned down at a bar. Learned about the magic of Buckland's the last half hour before closing. The first snowball fight was fun...I avoided the gross stupidity. Learned "The City" didn't mean going to Syracuse. Played Rugby in the Spring for three years...didn't play in the Fall cuz I loved Cuse Football too much. Froze my ass off at Romney many times. Finally meet my wife there. A great time and the only thing I missed was a big time FB program and maybe Spring in March instead of April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom