Class of 2021 - OT Ajani Cornelius (NY) Portal from URI to Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Ajani Cornelius (NY) Portal from URI to Oregon

1669834574383.png

1669834768675.png

Looks like he started two seasons at RT, and was an all conference performer [at FCS level].

That's what I'm here for...housekeeping. ;)

And you get points with me for searching for Ajani before posting.
The attachment for my 'My best prospects for NYS for 2019' post is no longer working. Not sure if I even had him in the list. The name is not familiar to me.

That was BTW, a really bad year for NYS HS football prospects. Thank God things have been getting better since then.

That's what I'm here for...housekeeping. ;)

And you get points with me for searching for Ajani before posting.

Thank you! My assumption with players that went to HS in NYS is that maybe that got mentioned at some point.

Ajani attended camp at SU in 2018.

AJANI CORNELIUS IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM RHODE ISLAND
6' 5" 310 OT

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM SR HS:
SIZE
AGILE
VERY STRONG!
EXC BLOCKING TECHNIQUE
KNOCKS HIS MAN DOWN THEN PANCAKES HIM
IN THE SU CAMP FILM IT'S OBVIOUS HOW SPECIAL THIS MAN IS

GREAT OFFER!

Intriguing Names to Enter the NCAA Transfer Portal (Tuesday, Nov. 29)​

By BRENDAN SONNONE 14 hours ago

Another day, another active wave of players who either entered the transfer portal or intend to enter the portal come Dec. 5.

And this group, as it applies to Florida State, features a bevy of offensive linemen who could be of interest to the Seminoles. I anticipate FSU keeping spots open for a couple of offensive linemen via the portal, and some of the names that entered the transfer market on Tuesday will be of interest as the coaching staff takes a look at these prospects.

AJANI CORNELIUS, OT, RHODE ISLAND​

I wrote this a couple weeks ago about the Rhode Island OT:
“We’ll see what the market dictates for Ajani Cornelius, if he enters the portal, but he might be one of the top commodities at any position once coaches discover who he is. You’re looking at a good frame (6-5, 310) with really good mirroring skills and overall athleticism, which is something all teams covet at tackle.”
Well Cornelius is in the portal now, and I believe FSU has legit interest here.
e0dd2acd3574679864cd76965aa5dce2.png

Rightfully so.
He’s 6-5, 310 and led the FCS with a PFF Grade of 90.5. And when he went up against Pitt this year, Cornelius more than held his own.
Watch the right tackle pass pro and run block on back-to-back plays here, it’s super impressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom