OT: Are you sure you want to like this post? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Are you sure you want to like this post?

swish7

All Conference
I tried to like a post earlier and got this.

Really?

13165617914_23b738ca4c_o.png

Really?

This is part of the new Xenforo artificial intelligence upgrade.

It only happens when the server senses indecisive posters. There is code coming that also senses drunkenness, gullibility and excessive anger. The coming series of upgrades will makes for a kinder, gentler site that serves as the best friend you never had but always wished for.

Or, yeah, maybe we have a few bugs in the software.

This is part of the new Xenforo artificial intelligence upgrade.

It only happens when the server senses indecisive posters. There is code coming that also senses drunkenness, gullibility and excessive anger. The coming series of upgrades will makes for a kinder, gentler site that serves as the best friend you never had but always wished for.

Or, yeah, maybe we have a few bugs in the software.

So a Syracusefan sobriety test?

It's actually for my posts. Most of my stuff sounds really good in the first second after you read it. But when you get another second to think about it, you realize how crazy I am. So it gives you another shot if you REALLY want to agree with me.

Really?

Btw, sorry but I forgot to mention what makes that "Like Post" button go away, guarantee you will never see it again IF:
when you load a thread, let Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc do that little load cursor towards the top that spins or similar. In other words, by the address bar or wherever you have something that shows you when full page is loaded, wait for it...wait for it...
And when fully loaded, like away! You won't see that button when page is fully loaded.

I'll get creeped out if I get an audio message saying "what are you doing kirbivore?" when I'm about to click on the 'like' button.

I'll get creeped out if I get an audio message saying "what are you doing kirbivore?" when I'm about to click on the 'like' button.

That's generally referred to as an hallucination, similar to what I am worried about getting from CTO's avatar letting out the nickname of Virginia fans and coming at me out of my monitor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom