OT- best place to get a keg in Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- best place to get a keg in Syracuse

as freshman in lawrinson in 1993, during your redshirt junior year, we'd call for a case delivery, walk out on the patio with an empty hockey bag, pay, fill the bag, then walk back in 10 seconds later with a suddenly full bag clinking every step of the way. those front desk people were really on top of things

Two separate times we had got a keg up to the 11th floor of Brewster Hall. The second time we got caught and were punished, if you consider getting put on probation punished, not for the keg, but because one idiot was in the hallway with a red plastic cup of beer. We had just kicked the keg so it was safely hidden away in the closet.

On both occasions we got the keg in the dorm with one of those travel trunks and left by simply carrying it unhidden out of the dorm. I guess no one ever wondered why we were carrying a keg out of a freshman dorm!

Is Party City/Source the place on Erie that, if I'm remembering correctly, is/was across the street from where Red Lobster at least used to be, and located in a little strip mall? Because that's where we always went.

Is Party City/Source the place on Erie that, if I'm remembering correctly, is/was across the street from where Red Lobster at least used to be, and located in a little strip mall? Because that's where we always went.
They were one of the first places i can remember being able to build your own 6 or 12 pack of beer with assorted brands.

After your keg, head over to Switz's for a last minute costume
Switz's was the freaking best, love that place as a kid. So many happy memories. Then seeing that picture, it just brought things back to a happy time in my life with zero responsibility. Getting old sucks

Bees used to recommend Galeville Grocery on (I think) Old Liverpool Rd for the tailgate. I picked one up there one year. Are they still around?
Ha that place brings back memories. Got my first keg there (of many) when I turned 18...that was a long time ago. ;)

Switz's was the freaking best, love that place as a kid. So many happy memories. Then seeing that picture, it just brought things back to a happy time in my life with zero responsibility. Getting old sucks
Remember when big Oscar and his friends would greet you. I was so scared!
B1SuqTwIQAAb8c1.jpg

It never dawned on me, but I'm surprised we don't have kegs at the Fine Mess. Too much hassle I suppose. Is Kases and Kegs still around? They had great subs too.
Awesome subs! I don't know if they are still around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom