OT: Big happenings at Madison Square Garden tonight.... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Big happenings at Madison Square Garden tonight....

Awesome.. the vet who operated on our one dog (poor thing needed 4 knee surgeries but finally doing better) actually works with a sports medicine group that supports the show and is a highly requested vet by many in the dog show arena. He really is amazing and a great person. anyways my wife is dvring it.

the Irish Wolfhound that placed fourth was gorgeous
wkc-2011-bis.jpg

Is that the Hound of the Baskervilles? ;)

what on earth is a Portuguese Podengo Pequeno???

And I'm shocked that a Rat Terrier doesn't look like a yorkie or some other annoying little yelper.

I love dogs (see avatar) and appreciate the heads up but what does this have to do with BBall?

Except they're not calling them Mutts. They are calling them the "all american breed". Hope one wins.

Thats only for there agility competition which was Sunday I think. Still only Pure Breeds for the actual Dog Show itself.

Reactions: cto
the Irish Wolfhound that placed fourth was gorgeous
wkc-2011-bis.jpg

Love the hound group such a wide variety of dogs. Having two Daschounds I always root for them but theres so many great dogs from that group. Was hoping the Basset would get picked for best Houng. Nothing against the blood hound but hard for that type to win against the littler dogs when it comes to best in show.

The Atlantic Coast Kennel Club should move their tournament to MSG.

Fender, the winner of the great dane group, first mantle dog to go best of breed. He is a beauty

_MG_5425-300.JPG

I love dogs (see avatar) and appreciate the heads up but what does this have to do with BBall?
That is why it was labeled "OT."

But it DID take place at MSG.