OT: BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!! BOARD MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!! | Syracusefan.com

OT: BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!! BOARD MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!!

rmxMk.gif
The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Why wake up tomorrow? I am devistated. We need to form a "Something About Mary" type operation and break the two of them up, pronto! Do you think 'Brian' is code for Brett Favre? Who wants to pose as the disabled architect? Anyone know Patrick Healy's phone number?

7 Minute Abs!!!! Not 8! SEVEN!

See, I'm losing it. I'm moving to Alaska. It's settled.

Why wake up tomorrow? I am devistated. We need to form a "Something About Mary" type operation and break the two of them up, pronto! Do you think 'Brian' is code for Brett Favre? Who wants to pose as the disabled architect? Anyone know Patrick Healy's phone number?

Alaska has enough crazy people already...ahem...Cusetroop...ahem...

The day JLH seals the deal, I'm going to live with the polar bears.

i would have my testicles plopped out on the pavement and slowly rolled over by a steam roller as my eyes are tapped open and forced to watch as the blood and semen shoots out and then have my deflated nutless skin chewed on by rabid wolves and have my ass hole shaved with a rusty razor blade, just to finish a half eaten burger out of the bottom of a dumpster that somebody that went to elementary school with her had eaten.