OT: BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!! BOARD MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!! BOARD MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!!

Are you guys fighting over this girl?

95882891-anna-kendrick.jpg

...actually, okay. Makes sense. Carry on.
she's so quirky and weird and i dig that shint.

After some research...i concur that she is worthy subject for this competition...carry on

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

That's crazy enough to work! Will be there.
I'm done hosting draft until further notice and not versed enough in current starlets to compete. Someone else care to step up?

Tee I give you this job. I can't since its been beer thirty up to my camp for the last few hours. But may I suggest a Monday night draft/Vote?
My
Number one vote goes to Anna, I'd have to think if my next two votes...

Tee I give you this job. I can't since its been beer thirty up to my camp for the last few hours. But may I suggest a Monday night draft/Vote?
My
Number one vote goes to Anna, I'd have to think if my next two votes...
Would love to, and I feel like I'm the right guy...
But, I need to pay the bills, just lost my job due to downsizing (will soon have to focus on work 24/7). I will have to defer to another dirty old or young man.

Ok...guess I will start/run a tourney to see who will become the next SyracuseFan.Com Hottie...

Guess it should be run in either the Off-Topic or Entertainment forum...which one, though?

Ok...guess I will start/run a tourney to see who will become the next SyracuseFan.Com Hottie...

Guess it should be run in either the Off-Topic or Entertainment forum...which one, though?

Ah, the old babe draft.

Funniest part is when you hit the 4th or 5th round, everyone's favorites are off the board, and for comedic value someone takes one of the other drafter's moms, setting off a string of guys selecting their own moms because they don't want someone else picking their mom.

Since our beloved JLH is off the board, I nominate another 7. Say hello to SJP!edit: nevermind that's Broderick's honey.
image.jpg

Ah, the old babe draft.

Funniest part is when you hit the 4th or 5th round, everyone's favorites are off the board, and for comedic value someone takes one of the other drafter's moms, setting off a string of guys selecting their own moms because they don't want someone else picking their mom.

Not gonna do a draft...a tourney...will accept nominations, then give them seeds and finally have votes to move on until we have one winner...

It should be a top 3 type thing and have it relate to what, I think poppy is doing with the favorite sports thread.

Give your top 3, and rank the with a 5,3,2, but it can only be open for a certain amount of
Time. I wouldn't run into and do it tonight you have to give at least a warning to when the draft will be to get people ready and time to think of their top three.
<<<<<< I have my number one as you can see.

That's how I think it should go...

It should be a top 3 type thing and have it relate to what, I think poppy is doing with the favorite sports thread.

Give your top 3, and rank the with a 5,3,2, but it can only be open for a certain amount of
Time. I wouldn't run into and do it tonight you have to give at least a warning to when the draft will be to get people ready and time to think of their top three.
<<<<<< I have my number one as you can see.

That's how I think it should go...

Good idea...that is the best route to go!!

Oh, lawwwwwwd, this is going to be good. Possibly better than Tecmo and 80s-90s music threads?