OT: Children's cancer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Children's cancer

Thank you all for the kind words. The funeral today was a beautiful send off to a beautiful boy who touched so many hearts in the Cicero/North Syracuse community. The drive to the cemetary were police officers lined up on route 11 saluting the cars going to the cemetray. It was basically the treatment of a vetrean of the United States of America. The boy will be terribly missed. This never should of happenned. Cancer is a beast, it's vicious. I pray for all that hove lost this courgeous battle, all that have lost loved ones to cancer, and all that currently have it.

My son who is friends with the boy said tonight "I want to be a cancer doctor and help people."

I hope one day we find a cure for this beast of a disease.

Be well folks

Thank you all for the kind words. The funeral today was a beautiful send off to a beautiful boy who touched so many hearts in the Cicero/North Syracuse community. The drive to the cemetary were police officers lined up on route 11 saluting the cars going to the cemetray. It was basically the treatment of a vetrean of the United States of America. The boy will be terribly missed. This never should of happenned. Cancer is a beast, it's vicious. I pray for all that hove lost this courgeous battle, all that have lost loved ones to cancer, and all that currently have it.

My son who is friends with the boy said tonight "I want to be a cancer doctor and help people."

I hope one day we find a cure for this beast of a disease.

Be well folks

What a powerful story. Damn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom