OT - dorm opinion | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT - dorm opinion

Corner in Lawrinson. Any other option is incorrect.

Elevator from the parking garage directly to your floor bypassing security? Best kept secret on the hill.

FACT.

KaiserUEO said:
because those places are far from the bars and parties, bees. think, like a college student...

Ha. I'm not stupid. Plus he's an open and honest kid. He likes the whole Watson, Ernie, DellPlain area because it's near classes, near Shine, near the Marshall St eateries, and yes near the bars and various parties. Hell, he gave me all the details of his first college "praying to the porcelain gods" night.

Ha. I'm not stupid. Plus he's an open and honest kid. He likes the whole Watson, Ernie, DellPlain area because it's near classes, near Shine, near the Marshall St eateries, and yes near the bars and various parties. Hell, he gave me all the details of his first college "praying to the porcelain gods" night.
yeah, that's actually the perfect spot.

I used Bird more than any place else too.

Especially the more recent SU grads, what is your opinions of the DellPlain dorm?

Graduated two years ago... Dell Plain is very nice simply due to location. I never went to BBB, but I heard one of those dorms was really nice as well. And obviously Ernie and Flint are top-notch (though Flint has the steps).

I personally lived in Flint, Marion, Watson, and then Park Point.

KaiserUEO said:
yeah, that's actually the perfect spot. I used Bird more than any place else too.

Yea he mentioned Bird location too. Plus he works 10 hours/week in the ischool building and twice a week he starts at 9 so he's close by and can sleep a bit more. So with all things considered it's the perfect area to live.

For whatever reason he's never had any interest in Lawrinson, BBB, Sadler or anything over on that side of campus. Although he lives in the Dome during football/basketball season.

It's like students are only capable of thinking about location. In Lawrinson I was able to have a car freshman year, with covered parking, and we could bring whatever and whomever we wanted directly to our floor without having to pass anyone at the front door.

That, and the corner rooms in Lawrinson are the best setup on campus. I lived there my freshman year; my roommate was in theater and left two weeks in. Never had another roommate and basically had a 2-bedroom on the 7th floor overlooking the Dome.

I lived in Lawrinson freshmen year and Watson sophomore year. They were both awesome.

imo best option here would be the bear road motel. not just a college experience . but a true punchyou-indaface education of life in general .

As a random aside, Pete Thamel lived on my floor sophomore year. Good dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom