Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

The red flag on this recruitment was when he didn't announce for Cuse in the first few days.

He had options and he fell for the Bama name and the Bama game.

Won't be surprised if he is in the portal again in a couple years.

Never felt good about him coming here when it was dragged out a little longer than expected

Is that really necessary? Always has to be a post like this, smh.
Not to mention no one ever definitively said Betrand was coming here. Only thing definitive was that he was visiting on the 5th which was public knowledge.

But you also need to consider the source = complete waste of time.

Bama was coming at him hard. He finally got what he wanted.

aside from money, I’m always curious to know what other schools have to offer aside from starting spots, and I can’t believe Saban is offering that straight up to anyone.

I don't think anyone claimed inside knowledge he had commited to Syracuse. It just made such obvious sense with the playing time available, his relationship to Erob, and his previous visits that if he was committing before his visits cuse would be the pick. Sometimes logic doesn't win.

I think this is a testament of the brilliance we have seen over the last 4 weeks from our new staff, and more importantly what we have to look forward to. Multiple kids have now been done to Syracuse vs Alabama or Georgia etc and we are actually surprised that we have lost out. This is a great feeling to actually think and expect to win almost every time. This staff hasn't won a game but they already have made us believers. This is really fun... but now back to Cuse basketball.

I guess the insiders got this one wrong

half baked boo GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom