OT: Early access for the NCAA Tournament square pool... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Early access for the NCAA Tournament square pool...

Hello All,

I am setting up the NCAA square pools again, and, honestly, I am on a new hosting server and need to test it out a bit. So, the exclusive SyracuseFan.com NCAA square pool is ready to go. If you have not played in these in the past, they are not bracket pools, but a 10x10 square pool covering every game of the tournament (except the play-in games). Each round has an increasing dollar value in winnings. There is more information, and the signup, here: NCAA Pool.

The bigger stakes pools will be ready in a day or two.

NUZ

p.s. Thank you again for playing in the Super Bowl pools. The winners were very generous this year.

In. Thanks. Last year, the last bucket of the tourney made me a happy and lucky guy. I had to come back.

In. Always a lot of fun. Had a productive tourney last year.

Barely got into pool #1 as entry #93. Thanks as always

Sorry about the issues. I did switch to a new server between the Super Bowl and NCAA. I guess there are still some kinks.

BTW, there are still a bunch in the 'Cuse 10/square pool. The two Bigs sold very quickly this year.

NUZ

There are still 8 squares left in the 'Cuse pool. The tournament starts in 2 weeks. If you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know.

i just signed up for 2 and will send a check this week

Official seed list:

FNw_V-_UcAAm8Ll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors