OT - For being a drunken idiot.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - For being a drunken idiot..

Looks like you out-kicked your coverage.

Don't you love it when that happens?

Got lucky for sure. The best part is her willingness to jump on my Cuse adventures with me. I couldn't get my ex wife to take a week and a half vacation to Maui because "I don't want to spend the whole trip in a basketball gym".. Listen, lady.. it's 2 hours a day, for 3 days, and I don't even care if you attend the games... Needless to say, we didn't go. When I said, "hey Babe, I'm thinking about shooting home for thanksgiving, I have the chance to sit courtside with my dad!!" Took me three months to convince her. ughh.

Sonnary (current girlfriend) is always 100% down. Since we've been together, she jumped on the Atlantis trip, even thought she could only catch one game (had to get back for thanksgiving with the family). Flew down last minute for the Elite 8 game. We have Uconn at MSG booked, plans for the ACC tourny, and the NCAAs next year. I told her I wanted to attend the "Basket Ball" and she's down.

Trying hard to keep her as long as I can.

Got lucky for sure. The best part is her willingness to jump on my Cuse adventures with me. I couldn't get my ex wife to take a week and a half vacation to Maui because "I don't want to spend the whole trip in a basketball gym".. Listen, lady.. it's 2 hours a day, for 3 days, and I don't even care if you attend the games... Needless to say, we didn't go. When I said, "hey Babe, I'm thinking about shooting home for thanksgiving, I have the chance to sit courtside with my dad!!" Took me three months to convince her. ughh.

Sonnary (current girlfriend) is always 100% down. Since we've been together, she jumped on the Atlantis trip, even thought she could only catch one game (had to get back for thanksgiving with the family). Flew down last minute for the Elite 8 game. We have Uconn at MSG booked, plans for the ACC tourny, and the NCAAs next year. I told her I wanted to attend the "Basket Ball" and she's down.

That's awesome. I met my wife at a hoop game and her uncle played in the NBA so she has always been around the game. People don't realize how easy that makes life. Put a ring on that girl. She's a keeper.

Similar age as you?

Hell, if she didn't kick you to the curb after that Elite 8 story you told, you need to be ring shopping my brother.

The day of the Pitt home game this year I had maybe the single worst hangover I've ever had. I was incapacitated literally the entire day.
That was me. Once. In college. Oddly enough, drinking with my dad and a girlfriend who was visiting during winter break. Said girlfriend and I then went out in Manhattan to see a punk band somewhere. I remember getting halfway down my block, then literally NOTHING until the next day when I woke up with the worst headache of my life. My girlfriend informed me that among other things I had puked on the stage, was kissing her with my pukey mouth and telling her I loved her (I had no feelings for her when sober, other than good buddies), and then she had to drag my not insubstantial ass into a cab and get me home. I wrote her a song as an apology. I'm not sure it sufficed but we stayed friends. And I have NEVER gotten that drunk again with another person. The few times I've wanted to get blind stinking drunk it's been by myself, and probably not for at least 15 years now.

That was me. Once. In college. Oddly enough, drinking with my dad and a girlfriend who was visiting during winter break. Said girlfriend and I then went out in Manhattan to see a punk band somewhere. I remember getting halfway down my block, then literally NOTHING until the next day when I woke up with the worst headache of my life. My girlfriend informed me that among other things I had puked on the stage, was kissing her with my pukey mouth and telling her I loved her (I had no feelings for her when sober, other than good buddies), and then she had to drag my not insubstantial ass into a cab and get me home. I wrote her a song as an apology. I'm not sure it sufficed but we stayed friends. And I have NEVER gotten that drunk again with another person. The few times I've wanted to get blind stinking drunk it's been by myself, and probably not for at least 15 years now.

The best (worst?) part of this specific hangover was I wasn't even that drunk the night before.

I really made out in the Girlfriend and Friends department. Walked into the bar yesterday, they had orange and blue streamers over the entire bar. And my girl pulls out this amazing cake. We partied all night. Think I'm still drunk. (made it to work tho!) I think my 30's are going to be alright.

View attachment 64763

After 30, it's a downward skid. You body stops healing. And then you get things that never heal. My advice, don't get old!

Sanuks!! For prolly the last 10 years, these have been my "Summer Shoes". Comfy as heck, and you can do anything in them. The girl got me a new pair for the birthday, as you can see in the San Fran pic, my old ones were getting a little rough. The "toe window" became a corner office. I get a new pair every few years.

View attachment 64829

Sanuks are the shizz-nizzle bomb snit-snat snaps! Rock mine just about every day in the summer time. Happy belated, my brother. Give Becky a purple nurple for me, and buy a round of trash cans for my Red Fox peeps. See you in the fall.

#dontgetqueenered

Sanuks are the shizz-nizzle bomb snit-snat snaps! Rock mine just about every day in the summer time. Happy belated, my brother. Give Becky a purple nurple for me, and buy a round of trash cans for my Red Fox peeps. See you in the fall.

#dontgetqueenered

This made me laugh far too hard, lol. Beck moved to Anchorage, but we see her every few weeks. Haven't had a trash can in a while, they switched to "energy drink on the gun" and it's horrible. I bring in my own red bull if I want a vodka redbull or something, never enough for trash cans tho. Miss ya man, October right?

I have an ex wife. She still owes me money!

Sanuks!! For prolly the last 10 years, these have been my "Summer Shoes". Comfy as heck, and you can do anything in them. The girl got me a new pair for the birthday, as you can see in the San Fran pic, my old ones were getting a little rough. The "toe window" became a corner office. I get a new pair every few years.

View attachment 64829

Where can I get a pair? And I don't mean ball sackies. Nice, I will preemptive strike on that joke!

I really made out in the Girlfriend and Friends department. Walked into the bar yesterday, they had orange and blue streamers over the entire bar. And my girl pulls out this amazing cake. We partied all night. Think I'm still drunk. (made it to work tho!) I think my 30's are going to be alright.

View attachment 64763
If you make it to your 30s Make sure that in your party moments don't freaking driveAssign one of your friends to determine this for you presuming he isn't wasted as well. That part is critical.

This made me laugh far too hard, lol. Beck moved to Anchorage, but we see her every few weeks. Haven't had a trash can in a while, they switched to "energy drink on the gun" and it's horrible. I bring in my own red bull if I want a vodka redbull or something, never enough for trash cans tho. Miss ya man, October right?

10/1 at MetLife, brah. If my wife let's me out of the house.

Well that sure sounds familiar, my man. Told my ex I wanted to go to the Bahamas for the Battle and I'd pay the full shot. She said the same damn thing even though we had season tickets together and she was a "fan". It wasn't good enough because I wasn't going ONLY to be with her. She was the third wheel to Cuse.

And as you know, I did the right thing. And then ended up going with my sister instead. Best Thanksgiving ever.

Sorry I missed this post until now. I just got back from Vegas yesterday (someplace I would NEVER go with you). I'm glad you had a great birthday. And even though you can't golf with me in the Orangeyes Open, I still love you.

Well that sure sounds familiar, my man. Told my ex I wanted to go to the Bahamas for the Battle and I'd pay the full shot. She said the same damn thing even though we had season tickets together and she was a "fan". It wasn't good enough because I wasn't going ONLY to be with her. She was the third wheel to Cuse.

And as you know, I did the right thing. And then ended up going with my sister instead. Best Thanksgiving ever.

Sorry I missed this post until now. I just got back from Vegas yesterday (someplace I would NEVER go with you). I'm glad you had a great birthday. And even though you can't golf with me in the Orangeyes Open, I still love you.

We would destroy Vegas, brotha.

happy belated

63t11s.jpg