OT: Lord & Taylor strikes again | Syracusefan.com

OT: Lord & Taylor strikes again

Nunesmagician on Twitter I assume he lurks and posts here, but that dude is absolutely killing it on the L&T connection to this arrest of the Boston Marathon bomber,

Now there is no arrest? What gives? Lord and Taylor always gets their man,woman,hermaphrodite.

A suspect had already been identified Tuesday using cell phone records matched up with video of a man taken from that L&T and other video. CBS News seems to be doing a better job getting real info than the other networks.

Now there is no arrest? What gives? Lord and Taylor always gets their man,woman,hermaphrodite.
I think in a case like this, arrest and custody are mostly formalities. Might as well get it right with all the media attention, this person will be in custody until they are certain, at that point they will be arrested.

I think in a case like this, arrest and custody are mostly formalities. Might as well get it right with all the media attention, this person will be in custody until they are certain, at that point they will be arrested.

I personally would rather they wait and make sure they get it right. That Richard Jewell fiasco was so sad.

its probably the saudi kid they questioned that night. they searched his home. thats my guess. they have him in custody but havent formally arrested him.

CNN is playing this incident like played the post season....unable to compete

ah, but remember, there was no arrest in the Case of the Stolen Bathrobe, either. L&T has their own brand of justice . . .
Because of MCW , the Boston store put up more cameras . We have a hero right here at Cuse ! Please , just joking , but you never know .

Does L&T sell pressure cookers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom