OT: Milestone | Syracusefan.com

OT: Milestone

skeeter223

Walk On
I graduated from SU 50 years ago today. The ceremony was held in Archbold Stadium and Ramsey Clarke was the commencement speaker. Because we helped lay the foundation for "best party school" designation, that's about all I remember from that day. I valued my time at school and am proud to be called a Syracuse University alum.

I graduated from SU 50 years ago today. The ceremony was held in Archbold Stadium and Ramsey Clarke was the commencement speaker. Because we helped lay the foundation for "best party school" designation, that's about all I remember from that day. I valued my time at school and am proud to be called a Syracuse University alum.
Congrats Skeeter! You gotta check out the renovated Dome. It is awesome!

50 years ago; Ramsey Clarke in 1971. I was there also. "We're the class of '71, we're the class that's second to none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom