OT- More S e X harassment at ESPN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- More S e X harassment at ESPN

I think Kirt Vile was in The War on Drugs for a brief time.

Yes, he was there at the beginning and is on their first album, "Wagonwheel Blues," which sounds quite a bit different from their more recent stuff. It was an amicable split and on rare occasions he will play with them live as a guest for a song or two.

It's pretty much Adam Granduciel's band now; he's the creative force and the lucky jerk who is dating Krystin Ritter. "Lost in the Dream" is such a good album-my favorite of 2014.

All i know is that if i currently at ESPN - I am complaining that its not like the good ole days, but Im looking at my paycheck and thinking to myself... I'm going to keep my d.i.c.k. in my pants and I'm not going to say anything questionable to a female.

Good or bad or indifferent - this aint the old frat house it used to be. Its corporate America and those old days are well behind us.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but that's the beautiful Krystin Ritter in that GIF. She played Jane on Breaking Bad. I was a few rows behind her last month at Radio City Music Hall for The War on Drugs concert. Yes, that's the name of the (fantastic) band. She is dating the lead singer...and yes, she's gorgeous in real life.

love her

Dude...I love The War on Drugs! I missed them when they played upstate over the summer. Had another family shindig that night. They must be awesome live. I've watched a few live performances on YouTube and also caught them on Austin City Limits the other day. I'm jealous.

Saw The War on Drugs over the summer, they put on a really fantastic show. Last album was one of my favorites of the last few years.