OT: NBA Finals prediction thread | Syracusefan.com

OT: NBA Finals prediction thread

JrodCuse

All Conference
Who do you guys think will make it to the finals? I think the Cavs are facing the weakest 1 seed in the history of the NBA playoffs. The hawks are a shell of the team they were in the regular season and wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs win in 4 or 5. I think the best series of the entire season is going on in the west right now. The Warriors are just playing impressive team basketball and the 1A and 1B MVP's battling against eachother is something special. I think the warriors win in 4 or 5 as well, and I hope they stay healthy.

Side note, are the Hawks maybe the worst 1 seed in the history of sports?

I think the Warriors are too good of a team overall and will beat the Cavs rather easily as they are way more tested running through the western conference. Warriors in 5 or 6.

Who do you guys think will make it to the finals? I think the Cavs are facing the weakest 1 seed in the history of the NBA playoffs. The hawks are a shell of the team they were in the regular season and wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs win in 4 or 5. I think the best series of the entire season is going on in the west right now. The Warriors are just playing impressive team basketball and the 1A and 1B MVP's battling against eachother is something special. I think the warriors win in 4 or 5 as well, and I hope they stay healthy.

Side note, are the Hawks maybe the worst 1 seed in the history of sports?

I think the Warriors are too good of a team overall and will beat the Cavs rather easily as they are way more tested running through the western conference. Warriors in 5 or 6.

Warriors and Cavs. Then Warriors winning in 5 if Kyrie is legitimately hurt. Warriors in 6 or 7 if Kyrie is ok.

Cavs/GS, GSW in five.

Kind of cheating I guess, with Golden State a near-lock to be up 3-0 at this point.

The best player in world will keep the finals close. Best shooter wins the series in seven.

Curry Is sick. In the good way. I mean, he is a bad man. In the good way. I mean he is filthy, but not like he hasn't showered.

Is Curry the new Anti-Lebron? For a while it was KD but then KD developed a mean streak and had an injury filled year.

If it happens, Curry vs Lebron is going to be insane.

You can never count out Lebron, but I think this years Warriors team is better than the Spurs last year. Probably Warriors in 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom