OT - NBA Trade Deadline... | Syracusefan.com

OT - NBA Trade Deadline...

MikeSU02

Living Legend
... is at 3pm today and it looks like the Heat are selling the farm for Dragic.

Three role players and two firsts!

Good news for TDot Ennis if it happens.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat
Follow

ESPN reporting Heat's pitch for Goran Dragic is Norris Cole, Josh McRoberts, Birdman and two first-round picks.

Kevin Garnett got traded back to Minnesota and where I am sure he will buy a piece of the team.
Billy King just cemented the trade he made with Boston in June 2013 was he worst of alltime.
Bogins, Humphries, Wallace, 2014 1st round pick James Young, unprotected 2016 and 2018 1st round picks and the option to switch in 2017 for Jason Terry, 35 year old Paul Pierce who left after 1 year, 38 year old Kevin Garnett.
Garnett to Minnesota now. Jason Kidd knew what he was doing when he made the power play for King's job and got to move on to the Bucks.

they get rid of Dragic (or he got rid of PHX)

but they pick up brandon knight. He is toast there.

Marc Stein reporting that there's a proposed deal that would land both of them in Milwaukee.

@ESPNSteinLine · 3m3 minutes ago
In a potential three-way deal, ESPN sources say Phoenix is close to acquiring Brandon Knight from Milwaukee before the deadline

@ESPNSteinLine · 2m2 minutes ago
Bucks will get Michael Carter Williamsnd Tyler Ennis

@ESPNSteinLine · 2m2 minutes ago
Sixers posied to acquire Isaiah Thomasand future first round picks

@ESPNSteinLine · 10s11 seconds ago
ESPN sources: Brandon Knight to Phoenix. MCW and Tyler Ennis to Milwaukee. Isaiah Thomas and picks to Philadelphia

wow! What a deadline. Never seen anything like this.

check that... didnt realize he was GOING to the bucks in the deal!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(i'm a bucks fan)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a BIZARRE trade.

Knight was just hitting his stride.

That being said. Milwaukee's length with Giannis, Middleton, Henson, and now MCW is ridiculous

the bucks could be really good next year..

returning jabari, greek freek, mcw, cap room..interesting

MCW and Ennis to Bucks!

Brandon Knight to Pho!

I Thomas to Sixers!
If Philly actually made that deal Hickey is an idiot. He could have signed Isiah Thomas as a FA with all that cap space. Good for Carter-Williams he will get coaching from J-Kidd.

If Philly actually made that deal Hickey is an idiot. He could have signed Isiah Thomas as a FA with all that cap space. Good for Carter-Williams he will get coaching from J-Kidd.

Yeah, I really like MCW on the Bucks. I think that is a great spot for him to land.

Dragic to the Heat, Ennis and MCW to the Bucks?!?!?!?!, Brandon Knight to the Suns and some other names moving. 4 team potential trade. So I guess the Suns traded Ennis to the Bucks and a few 1st rounders to get Brandon Knight, MCW to the Bucks as well, which seems odd, so not sure what they're getting in return?

Edit: Brandon Knight to Pheonix, MCW & Ennis to Milwaukee, Isaiah Thomas and picks to Philly...What is Philly doing?

Kanter to OKC and Jackson/Perkins to Det and something to Utah.

Wayne Campbell: So, do you come to Milwaukee often?

Alice Cooper: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were coming here as early as the late 1600s to trade with the Native Americans.

Pete: In fact, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?

Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

Wayne Campbell: I was not aware of that.

... is at 3pm today and it looks like the Heat are selling the farm for Dragic.

Three role players and two firsts!

Good news for TDot Ennis if it happens.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat
Follow

ESPN reporting Heat's pitch for Goran Dragic is Norris Cole, Josh McRoberts, Birdman and two first-round picks.

Looks like the Heat just ended up giving up Granger & 2 1sts, which is awesome. Or maybe just Cole, but I've heard just one player and 2 picks.

Edit: Cole, Granger, Williams, Hamilton & the 2 1st round picks. I'm sure there is a wink wink hush hush that Dragic will resign with the Heat. So basically the Heat gave up nothing to get a top 10 PG, pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

*I say nothing because who knows what 2 future 1st round picks could be, most 1st round picks are busts once you're outside the top 5.

Last edited:
This is legit insanity.

Houston is a contender IMO now with McDaniels and Prig on top of getting Brewer before. As long as Howard can start playing like a star

Kanter to OKC could be a legit game changer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom