OT - NBA Trade Deadline... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - NBA Trade Deadline...

so will Ennis stay up or is he just headed to another D league team?
With Knight out of the picture, have to imagine Ennis will be with the Bucks more than in the D-League at this point. The Bucks don't have any particular logjam at PG. Bayless and Kendall Marshall is a lot less to overcome than Isaiah Thomas, Eric Bledsoe, and Goran Dragic.

Dragic to the Heat, Ennis and MCW to the Bucks?!?!?!?!, Brandon Knight to the Suns and some other names moving. 4 team potential trade. So I guess the Suns traded Ennis to the Bucks and a few 1st rounders to get Brandon Knight, MCW to the Bucks as well, which seems odd, so not sure what they're getting in return?

Edit: Brandon Knight to Pheonix, MCW & Ennis to Milwaukee, Isaiah Thomas and picks to Philly...What is Philly doing?
They get lakers first rounder this year. 2 lottery picks possibly. They're going to draft a pg this year unless they get top pick. I'm all in on sixers, just because they're 10000% more interesting than any time over the past 14 years.

Philly should be contracted at this point. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing
This is the opinion of every non Philly fan...but Philly fans get it. We're actually patient and supportive for once and everybody wants to tell us we're out of our minds.

They get lakers first rounder this year. 2 lottery picks possibly. They're going to draft a pg this year unless they get top pick. I'm all in on sixers, just because they're 10000% more interesting than any time over the past 14 years.

You can't just keep on stacking 1st picks with injured dudes and Euros.

Eventually they have to PLAY. Noel looks like a fine player, not a star. Embiid? Who knows?

I don't see a plan in place at all...just more tanking and keep hoping for a Lebron to fall into their lap.

Celtics get Isiah Thomas for Marcus Thornton and Cleveland 2016 first round pick.

Ennis will play the Jorge Gutierrez role for Milwaukee for now, aka 5-10 minutes a game here and there. Milwaukee turned down Dragic to get MCW and Ennis though. They love them.

Phoenix front office is moving point guards around like they are pieces on a Chutes & Ladders game.

signed Thomas, re-signed Bledsoe, drafted Ennis last summer, today traded Thomas, Ennis, and Dragic and added Knight. That's 7 PG transactions in 8 months.

With Knight out of the picture, have to imagine Ennis will be with the Bucks more than in the D-League at this point. The Bucks don't have any particular logjam at PG. Bayless and Kendall Marshall is a lot less to overcome than Isaiah Thomas, Eric Bledsoe, and Goran Dragic.

But playing behind MCW, one of the best young talents at PG in the country, right? Have to think it would have been better to stay in Phoenix.

Phoenix front office is moving point guards around like they are pieces on a Chutes & Ladders game.

signed Thomas, re-signed Bledsoe, drafted Ennis last summer, today traded Thomas, Ennis, and Dragic and added Knight. That's 7 PG transactions in 8 months.

make that 8

I don't know why they just don't let Bledsoe play PG and call it a day.
Playing Knight and Bledsoe together sounds "fun". But I don't get it. They need a SG.

But playing behind MCW, one of the best young talents at PG in the country, right? Have to think it would have been better to stay in Phoenix.
He probably would have, yes. But one thing to think about: MCW and Ennis could do a lot worse than learning how to play PG under Jason Kidd.

What exactly did Philly get for MCW? The lakers are going to finish top 5 and that pick won't go this year and the Lakers will sign somebody this offseason ie Kevin Love if he gets pissed at Cleveland.

You can't just keep on stacking 1st picks with injured dudes and Euros.

Eventually they have to PLAY. Noel looks like a fine player, not a star. Embiid? Who knows?

I don't see a plan in place at all...just more tanking and keep hoping for a Lebron to fall into their lap.
This is the only time there's been a plan in Philly since they got Moses. Noel, embiid, euro, top pick this year and loads of cap/picks. They can get the supporting cast whenever they're ready...plus a top tier FA if it suits them. There's no reason to be a buyer now. They can by in bulk next year as the core matures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom