OT: ND's Jerian Grant | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: ND's Jerian Grant

talk about being on top of the world with 1:50 to go yesterday hitting that ridiculous 3.

then he was probably the main culprit in the collapse and now off the team in less than 24 hours.
Wonder if this was a reason for it. He was absolutely at the end of the game yesterday, his head was elsewhere.

Grants seem like a great family, so this is surprising.

Holy crap... hope its not a distraction for Jerami for Nova week.
I'd be interested in what the players schedules were this week. I wouldn't think that JAB gave the guys Xmas eve and Xmas off to be back Thursday and Friday. Seems awfully close to Saturday's game. It seems that it would be more likely they had yesterday and today off and they would start their practice tomorrow. A lot of times they don't get a chance to go home for Xmas. It's part of the territory. I'm sure Jerami is concerned but there is not much he can do about it.

I'd be interested in what the players schedules were this week. I wouldn't think that JAB gave the guys Xmas eve and Xmas off to be back Thursday and Friday. Seems awfully close to Saturday's game. It seems that it would be more likely they had yesterday and today off and they would start their practice tomorrow. A lot of times they don't get a chance to go home for Xmas. It's part of the territory. I'm sure Jerami is concerned but there is not much he can do about it.
JB said in his the last post-game presser that they are off now and have practice on Christmas night.

Poor kid. I ave no idea what he did, cheating/plagiarizing are all wrong and rightfully punished...but what a poor kid. So many expectations, such a good family, so much promise.

I hope he can pull himself together in the future.

tptgeek said:
JB said in his the last post-game presser that they are off now and have practice on Christmas night.

They always have practice on xmas night if remember correctly

Doubt this was cheating because it would be odd for ND to let him play on a Saturday. Seems to me like final grades were submitted and that was enough for a suspension.

Sad. And I feel like he is a part of our Syracuse family as Jeremy's brother.

Doubt this was cheating because it would be odd for ND to let him play on a Saturday. Seems to me like final grades were submitted and that was enough for a suspension.

I don't think you get kicked out of school for academics unless it involves an act of dishonesty.

Holy Mother! I was just watching him last night with some of the other guys on the board. (You know, just me and "the guys.") He was the Hero one moment and the Goat the next! You can really see the Grant family resemblance and both Jerami and Jerian are swoon worthy. (Elaine would say they were "sponge worthy.")

I, too, feel very sad for him. This is a moment in time, paths converging and branching, etc. and I hope that with love and support from his family he will head down the right road, whatever that will be.

Holy Mother! I was just watching him last night with some of the other guys on the board. (You know, just me and "the guys.") He was the Hero one moment and the Goat the next! You can really see the Grant family resemblance and both Jerami and Jerian are swoon worthy. (Elaine would say they were "sponge worthy.")

I, too, feel very sad for him. This is a moment in time, paths converging and branching, etc. and I hope that with love and support from his family he will head down the right road, whatever that will be.

This post made me feel weird

I would have been surprised if he got drafted before. I think he's a long-shot to be drafted now. I don't really see an NBA career for him personally.

Regardless, tough break for the kid. I'm curious what he did to not only be kicked off the team, but to be kicked out of the school entirely (at least that's the way it sounded when I was reading his statement).

Jerian Grant 12 points 47 seconds was amazing feat. Getting bad grades is much easier. Oh well, I wish him the best of luck on his road to redemption and recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom