OT. Post your pet pic | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

This is our big puppy, we had to part with him about a month ago.

ForumRunner_20140325_214025.png

No Cuse gear but he was all dressed up in giants blue for the last super bowl win.

Sorry brother.
Sorry to hear that.. been through it as a kid but our two are the first of our own for my wife and I. Dreading that day...
It's all good, but man was it tougher than I expected. He was my first roommate after college and before marriage.

It's still at that stage where I catch myself still thinking he's around.

Hardest part was that the kids had to go through it too.

Do you actually have a barn owl? That's so cool. I quite like owls, especially them. I haven't seen any around here, but we do see a lot of snowy owls in the winter. They come south to hunt when it's too cold to the north. I like them a lot, also. Saw one once in a field just north of here, pulled over and watched it sit and watch, then glide around, and decrease the mouse (I think anyway) population by one. They're such magnificent birds.

My cat (Idgie)...passed away last summer. No new pet yet.

Never understood people that don't like cats...especially guys. They're so low maintenance. Dogs, you gotta walk them, play with them, take them outside...it's like having a child. Not that I don't like dogs, but cats are awesome. Dogs are high maintenance. Unless you live somewhere with a huge yard or lots of land.

Attachments

• 372_43686447921_8418_n.jpg
    372_43686447921_8418_n.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 76

Never understood people that don't like cats...especially guys. They're so low maintenance. Dogs, you gotta walk them, play with them, take them outside...it's like having a child. Not that I don't like dogs, but cats are awesome. Dogs are high maintenance. Unless you live somewhere with a huge yard or lots of land.

I see my neighbors walking their backyard picking up poop and smile as I yell at my kid to go clean his cat's litter box. I'd love to have a dog, but all things being equal, I'm perfectly happy with our cat right now.

To the dog, you're family. To the cat, you're staff. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom