OT. Post your pet pic | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

This is Chessie, we got her when she was 12 weeks old, as you can see she took to the bottom of the couch right away as a chew toy. We curbed that behavior and she is an extremely mellow puppy. Black Lab with some chow. My wife and I rescued her from an spca an hour away, her twin sister was adopted 10 minutes after we left by my father in laws co worker. Small world.

1004409_10151506720676274_633666633_n_zpsfc23ff73.jpg

It's a great place. Bailey will go off the dock like that for balls all day long.

We have a place there but sadly it has been awhile since I was able to get up there ... family obligations. We are in Moneta also. Are you the one who flies the Cuse flag?

We have a place there but saCause wind it has been awhile since I was able to get up there ... family obligations. We are in Moneta also. Are you the one who flies the Cuse flag?
I'm in Moneta on the Bedford side near the end of Hickory Cove Rd. I have a Cuse windsock on the corner of the dock.

I'm in Moneta on the Bedford side near the end of Hickory Cove Rd. I have a Cuse windsock on the corner of the dock.

We are in Moneta but in Franklin County off of Dudley Amos... little closer driving wise from North Carolina and the Kroger.:)

Phantom Likes to All - I started to give likes to every post with a pet picture in this thread, but unlike Tee, I gave in to tired fingers after the first page.

SO TO ALL PET PICTURE POSTERS IN THIS THREAD -

I really "like" your pet !!!

My apologies for my own laziness, but you can add my phantom like to your actual like totals if i didn't get to "like" your pet picture - LOL !!!

Phantom Likes to All - I started to give likes to every post with a pet picture in this thread, but unlike Tee, I gave in to tired fingers after the first page.

SO TO ALL PET PICTURE POSTERS IN THIS THREAD -

I really "like" your pet !!!

My apologies for my own laziness, but you can add my phantom like to your actual like totals - LOL !!!
My thumb and index finger hurt :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom