OT: Shhh...7th inning and Yu Darvish... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Shhh...7th inning and Yu Darvish...

jekelish

Living Legend
...is flirting with perfection.

And I just jinxed it, I'm sure.

Yep. Following it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's faced 18 batters and struck out 11 of them through 6 innings. That's...that's kinda dominant.

Colin Cowherd with a good quote today on his radio show re: Astros - "Things you shouldn't be cheap on; planes, parachutes, toilet paper and Major League Baseball teams."

Yeah, he also mentioned that the highest paid player on the Astros would be the 12th highest paid player on...the Yankees, maybe?

Also, perfect through 7. The game is being played in Houston, and the crowd is CLEARLY on Darvish's side at this point. They want to see him pull it off.

Colin Cowherd with a good quote today on his radio show re: Astros - "Things you shouldn't be cheap on; planes, parachutes, toilet paper and Major League Baseball teams."
I heard it too. Pretty funny

Yeah, he also mentioned that the highest paid player on the Astros would be the 12th highest paid player on...the Yankees, maybe?

Also, perfect through 7. The game is being played in Houston, and the crowd is CLEARLY on Darvish's side at this point. They want to see him pull it off.

Dodgers this year. It's funny but him Gottlieb,and Steven A (still annoying but very informative) are so much better on the radio than on TV with their schticks.

Free MLB Preview week.

Ch 1128 in Syracuse.

Thanks.

How do you get that information? Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I never hear or know about local TW's programming promos.

Thanks.

How do you get that information? Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I never hear or know about local TW's programming promos.
They usually do it at the beginning of the year to tease you hoping you sign up.

Of course the Fox Sports feed just went down. Good lord. Nice timing, guys.

LOL I just started 'watching' the game cast on ESPN and a single!!! Too funny

Man, that SUCKS. 8 2/3 perfect and some random no name singles up the middle. Unbelievable. I will never see a no-hitter, I'm convinced.

Man, that SUCKS. 8 2/3 perfect and some random no name singles up the middle. Unbelievable. I will never see a no-hitter, I'm convinced.

I saw one live game last season and it was Matt Cain's prefect game...against the Astros.

That man had more ice on his right arm than humanly necessary during his press conference

Did someone say perfection?

Lucy-Pinder.jpg

that astros lineup was still better than what the yanks trotted out there on opening day...

that astros lineup was still better than what the yanks trotted out there on opening day...
1-0 and you're already starting? Ma$$hole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom