OT: Syracuse U is in the national headlines | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse U is in the national headlines

I'm not going to mention that the green fruit in that thumbnail on the video looks like the Incredible Hulk's dangling bits.

I'm not going to mention it at all.

And we thank you for your restraint on that matter. But since you didn't not mention it, those orange ones dangling nearby are pretty Otto-ish...my god...what hath this man created!!!????

And a whole bunch of Assistant Professors, who I guarantee will never be full Professors, are coming up to me and telling me he's overrated??!?

I'm not going to mention that the green fruit in that thumbnail on the video looks like the Incredible Hulk's dangling bits.

I don't recall Ferrigno having to spray paint in that area for his takes, but I guess some fans have the unrated edition.

and the orange ones to the right must look like CuseHulk 's?

A professor there created a hybrid tree that produces 40 different kinds of fruit.

Imagine my surprise seeing "Syracuse University" as one of the top trending topics on Facebook.

This is so cool. Interesting that it's only recently trending...saw a segment on the Today Show about a year and 1/2 or so ago on this...again, very cool.

hell willy wonka did that decades ago. i remember the trunk being striped like a lifesaver 5 flavor tube.